How did you feel in the days after you took the Astra Zeneca vaccination?

Sponsored Links
4 days later - Still nothing. When am I supposed to die from a fatal blood clot? I just want to put a reminder in the diary.

Well it seems that more testing is needed...

At taxpayers expense of course...

"COVID-19: Young people who have had coronavirus will get £5,000 for being deliberately re-exposed to the virus"

"The University of Oxford's "human challenge" trial also hopes to discover what dose of coronavirus is needed to cause a reinfection, and what this may mean for developing protective immunity against the disease."

Wasn't this supposed to have been done before the 'vaccine' was jabbed into human guinea pigs?

4 days later - Still nothing. When am I supposed to die from a fatal blood clot? I just want to put a reminder in the diary.

Well, with millions dying with blood clots as a result of the jab, it will not be long :)

I got a call from the surgery this morning, to sort out my appointment for my second Pfizer jab - set up for Friday early afternoon.

Sponsored Links
Someone told me about a walk-in event and I turned up and had mine yesterday. I was alright yesterday but today I had a 100C fever and cold symptoms ( white tongue, blocked nose, sneezing ).
I have been taking 2 x paracetamols every few hours. But, what I really miss is my trusted Redoxon wih 250% RDA Vitamin C. Someone has finished it and there's none left in my house :mad:

Local health centre has one of those temperature checking machines. My temperature was allegedly 34.5°C, so I should have been treated for hypothermia.

(I don't think it's very accurate if I'm honest)

We call those thermometers around our ends. :p

Where do you live? Beirut? :mrgreen:

I think he meant an IR contactless thermometer, one of the type which has a laser pointer. They measure the skin surface temperature from a distance, without need for actual contact. The skin is cooler than the body core temperature, so they will read a couple of degrees below actual core temp..

Sponsored Links
Back