Asylum seekers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So the tough talking Tories have just granted half a million illegal immigrants amnesty. That's the equivalent of a city the size of Liverpool. What a joke this Cameron crowd are.

Sponsored Links
And don't we know it,,,, they're pure crap!!! I wish we had the guts in this country that the Egyptians had, so we could chuck them out,, manually.

And don't we know it,,,, they're pure crap!!! I wish we had the guts in this country that the Egyptians had, so we could chuck them out,, manually.

How dare you say that! If we tried that our PC media would label people as BNP supporters, the ECHR would be up in arms and we'd end up getting our bums smacked (because of course the standard defence nowadays heavily involves Human Rights).

Of course, we have our fair share of lefties on this very forum; you only need to have a read through some of the recent topics. I'd like to know: who benefits from mass immigration? Because the ordinary man in the street certainly doesn't.

That's me for this thread, before I'm accused of being immature, still growing up, and having no idea of what it's like in the real world.

Time we hung a sign at all ports of entry.

FU@K OFF WE ARE FULL

Sponsored Links
I see Keith Vaz , the Labour MP was on tv this morning accusing the UK Border Agency as being "Not fit for purpose" Yet he's one of the party that opened the UK borders up to all and sundry. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I'll be renting my house out to a few , bring it on I say. :LOL:

Maybe the government could give each of us one of those asylum seekers just to run errands like get the paper in the morning, wash the car / van, clean the house just to keep them busy whilst their claiming benefits. Don't want any smelly ones though! :)

I see Keith Vaz , the Labour MP was on tv this morning accusing the UK Border Agency as being "Not fit for purpose" Yet he's one of the party that opened the UK borders up to all and sundry. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Keith Vaz?? for God's sake. I'd never beleive a word that moron says. When Elizabeth Filkin, the former Parliamentary Sleaze watchdog wanted to interview him over his expenses,, he "suddenly" became ill. Some time later she was sacked, because she was too thorough in her job. After her sacking,, Vaz then made a miraculous recovery, and has been spouting his usual crap ever since. We still don't know any answers about his expenses that Elizabeth Filkin was unable to ask him about, and the reasons why he was so terrified of her questioning him,,,, sleazebag. :mad:

The more the merrier especially if they can work and bring down labour costs to a reasonable level than we get stitched up for now

Keith Vaz?? for God's sake. I'd never beleive a word that moron says. When Elizabeth Filkin, the former Parliamentary Sleaze watchdog wanted to interview him over his expenses,, he "suddenly" became ill. Some time later she was sacked, because she was too thorough in her job. After her sacking,, Vaz then made a miraculous recovery, and has been spouting his usual crap ever since. We still don't know any answers about his expenses that Elizabeth Filkin was unable to ask him about, and the reasons why he was so terrified of her questioning him,,,, sleazebag. :mad:

Keith Vas is just another example of broken Britain :-

How he is still able to be up there, living high off the hog on the British tax payer, instead of languishing in prison is totally down to apathy. It actually beggars belief!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/1809146.stm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/4997800/Keith-Vaz-should-step-down-for-abusing-power-.html

Round up all the asylum seekers & unemployed then put them to work in labour camps and/or public service such as litter picking, graffiti removal,etc etc. Those who refuse get deported to afghanistan. Simples!

Round up all the asylum seekers & unemployed then put them to work in labour camps and/or public service such as litter picking, graffiti removal,etc etc. Those who refuse get deported to afghanistan. Simples!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back