Avoid points on a driving licence

You missed the point again, i was criticising him for using the technique.
I missed no point. Your criticism was valid, but your language was insulting

Would you like me to speak more slowly so you can keep up ?
No, I'd like you to drop the insults since they are irrelevant to the discussion.

Picking holes in the spelling and keyboarding are equally as irrelevant, but you thought it was a good idea to go down that road. Having second thoughts ?

BTW, didnt you also write

you useless lump of horse tur d and a**e head

earlier in the thread? tut tut, such hypocrisy............

Sponsored Links
Picking holes in the spelling and keyboarding are equally as irrelevant, but you thought it was a good idea to go down that road. Having second thoughts ?
If you check, you'll find that I have done no such thing - you are confusing me with someone else.
I questioned the meaning of "ofc" which you have clarified for me and I have thanked you for.

BTW, didnt you also write

you useless lump of horse tur d and a**e head

earlier in the thread? tut tut, such hypocrisy............
Yes, it was deliberateyl unpleasant and carried an overt irony which an intelligent man such as yourself should no doubt have picked up on. Hypocrisy isn't even in the picture.

On your side lincs, but seems you got caught by dex then. you have a cousin called softus?or an uncle joe, about 90?

Sponsored Links
and in answer to Lincs not even had the ticket yet - oh i do look forward to tomorrows post :cry: :cry:

A NIP (Notice of Intended Prosecution) has to be served within 14 days of the offence. If it turns up thru your letterbox on day 15, then its has timed out and unenforceable. It might be tricky to prove it turned up on day 15, unless the postmark is day 14. After about day 17, theres no way it can be argued it was served in time, although they may well try it on.

It may well come with a Section 172 notice, requiring you to identify the driver (ie throw away your right to silence and incriminate yourself). They have just jacked up the penalty for non compliance on this to 6 points and £1000. It amounts to demanding money with menaces, but theres nothing you can do about it.

Lincsbodger, forgive me if i missed something but regarding the section 172, didnt you say in an earlier post that if you werent under caution then you can't, wouldn't, shouldn't be expected to give these details as its your human right to keep silent, surely you wouldnt be under caution when the NIP and the 172 came through the door......or have i got it round my neck? :oops:

Back