Bame, Obesity: Is it Diet why people are dying.

B

Bodd

I started a thread a while back that I thought people from the Bame community are dying.

I may not have the answer but could it down to diet?
Obesity is a connected maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A black bloke I worked with said that eating fried chicken was as traditional in his culture as fish and chips were in ours.

Maybe they're not following lockdown rules. Lots of them don't like following other rules like not stabbing each other. So possibly lockdown is just something else that they need to challenge.

Maybe they're not following lockdown rules. Lots of them don't like following other rules like not stabbing each other. So possibly lockdown is just something else that they need to challenge.

London the other night was empty. I did see that most if not all shops takeaways were foreign owned.

London the other night was empty. I did see that most if not all shops takeaways were foreign owned.

There was a video that was linked to on another forum. It showed someone driving down a high street in the East End filming through his windscreen. He was highlighting the total lack of social distancing in queues outside etnic shops, butchers, etc in the middle of lockdown. Predictably the video was removed by the social media site where it was originally posted. It was quite an eye opener, but obviously had to be expunged because of 'cultural sensibilities' or some other pc claptrap reason.

These other cultures often exist in their own bubbles and many of their members are unable even to speak English. They carry on as if still in their own countries. Hardly surprising that they are disproportionately affected.

Last edited:
A black bloke I worked with said that eating fried chicken was as traditional in his culture as fish and chips were in ours.

A Doctor on the radio a few months back was running through the 'takeaway' list regards most harmful and least harmful, top of the list for being bad was Pizza, KFC was the least harmful.

I did see that most if not all shops takeaways were foreign owned.

How do you know?

But how can you tell by looking at them?

Probably just a hunch.

lotus-house-chinese-takeaway.jpg

Sandhus-TakeawayJPG.jpg

0_Ruby-Chinese-Takeaway-in-Gillingham-was-give-a-food-hygiene-rating-of-one-after-mice-droppings-were-found-in-the-kitchen.jpg

22355219_m4895sNf31DF6PSWLT7ni3hSRsxlAzKdYLPOtk6Oy2Y.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back