Started My Diet...

CJ - that is absolutely amazing. Congratulations fella and congrats again for coming 6th - no mean feat at all. Your health must have improved after losing so much weight and good for you. I would like to ask one question, what is your diet now? Easy to say salads I guess, but there must be a balanced diet that you follow?

Sponsored Links
Actually, that'd be a good idea.

Give us a diet sheet and we can crack on with losing weight!

Hurrah!!! I've finally "finished" my diet...

I've now lost 235.5lbs, or 16st, 11.5lbs..

thats over half of me...

Yes, and about 12 Karen Carpenters or half a buttock of Vanessa Feltz, depending on what currency you use :eek: .

Whatever, ColJack, that's a hugely impressive achievement. Do you still hanker after the sort of nosh that you were devouring in earlier times or is this type of food genuinely a thing of the past? I mean do you think there is any fear of drifting back to old ways? Anyway, here's hoping you can stick with your 'reformed' diet if that is how you regard it. Well done, CJ. :)

Sponsored Links
CJ hasn't posted for a year :confused: :confused:

Having said that, I've lost nearly 2.5 stone with slimming world since January 5th :)

On the first day back at work this year I popped the button on my 40" waist trousers.
Before xmas I was 16.5 stone and I just know I gained a lot of weight over xmas - it was er indoor fault as she bought all the sweet stuff then declared she was going on a diet before xmas leaving me to eat it all. :)

So the day I came home from work I stopped having sugary stuff, cut it right down, have not touched a sweet since.

I'm now at 15.5 stone, my 40" trousers are loose and I'm still going. :)

Being hospitalised a lot recently, I have lost 16kg. But I need to do more exercise to lose more.

Being hospitalised a lot recently, I have lost 16kg. But I need to do more exercise to lose more.

Exercise?

I've heard that muscle weights more than fat.
Exercise creates more muscle and burns off fat.

Does not compute. I remain a couch potato.

Exercise?

I've heard that muscle weights more than fat.
Exercise creates more muscle and burns off fat.

Does not compute. I remain a couch potato.

The best diet ever - The low carb diet. weight just falls off including the moobs!

Sponsored Links
Back