Started My Diet...

Well done to you ColJack for being so focused and sticking to it...those pics really are amazing.

Sponsored Links
Well done Col. Quite an amazing transformation. Do you 'feel' lighter? What I mean is, do you feel like you can do more physical activities now?

Gastric Band or medication?
He's told you, on more than one occasion, he is not using medication and has not had a gastric band fitted. Why are you struggling to accept that?

Even if he had had a gastric band fitted, what difference does that make?

Because a surgeon on TV said it wan't possible without surgery. Oh and where did the loose skin go?

Sponsored Links
No doubt the taxpayer has paid to have it removed. It would be down past his knees.

Bloody hell Col, if you had t-ts you'd be News :(

But as a consolation learn a routine and go on X Factor because what you have done is magic.

Really well done!

No doubt the taxpayer has paid to have it removed. It would be down past his knees.

nope, still there..
as said it's tucked into my trousers..
I can do you a picture if you really want proof Joe?
or is that your plan? to goad me into sending you pictures of me topless?? :)

Because a surgeon on TV said it wan't possible without surgery.

And your mechanic tells you that you can fix your car yourself I suppose?

He's a gastric surgeon.. he gets PAID to do that surgery.. of course he's going to say you need it done, that way he makes more money..!!!!

would a plastic surgeon tell a woman wanting bigger boobs to just eat more chicken????

if you want telly to prove it to you that it can be done without surgery, try watching season 9 of the biggest loser USA..
the winner of that lost about 250lbs without surgery, but they did a LOT of exercise to loose it that fast..

Col, I have no idea why members have the need to comment with Joe on this. He is just a troll.

You have achieved something quite amazing, and Joe is jealous. Ignore him, and he will go away. He is still smarting from the guitar thread where he appeared a total amateur, and was shit on by a regular.

Mr. W.

No. You are just talking bolex - as usual.

Im not going to destroy this topic so I wont comment on your failings any further.

Well done Col, and keep it up (and tucked into the troosers ;) )

Mr. W.

Sponsored Links
Back