Started My Diet...

Hi Col, not been following this to be honest but congratulations on a fantastic achievement. Good luck in London. Will it be televised at all?
Either way, post and let us know how you get on. Well done!

Sponsored Links
:eek: well done coljack!!....tho looking at the pic....enough!!!...just tone up time!!.......but you are looking good!

ive gained 6 pounds since xmas....apparently ive still got to put another 12 pounds on .. :rolleyes:

Would you like 12 of mine? ;)

That'll bring me down to 18 stone 4....

:eek: well done coljack!!....tho looking at the pic....enough!!!...just tone up time!!.......but you are looking good!

ive gained 6 pounds since xmas....apparently ive still got to put another 12 pounds on .. :rolleyes:

Would you like 12 of mine? ;)

That'll bring me down to 18 stone 4....

that means I'm lighter than you then?? i'm 18st 0.5lbs at last weigh in.. :)

aww.... such a shame..
Joe's made it back onto my ignore list...

and we started off so well on this post too...

i guess he's jealous?

Sponsored Links
BTW ColJack all the best. What are doing takes a real effort and if it gets you the body/woman/job of you dreams then well done.

Yeas, may I add further congrats, Col. Well done matey! Indeed you are well ahead of me.

Even a spell in hospital could not shift more weight off me than you have off yourself!

Not sure how joe made it off your ignore list: he's still on mine!

he started off nice in this thread.. he just wont have it that it's possible to loose large amounts of weight with nothing but a diet.. he's obviously of the "easy way" brigade that likes shortcuts and hates hard work..

anyway..

I came 6th at the finals..
not bad out of 450,000 ish members of slimming world.... :)

Did you do it all naturally? No tablets? No surgery?

Sponsored Links
Back