Bame, Obesity: Is it Diet why people are dying.

Sponsored Links
Do you imagine that the takeaways are still pie and mash shops run by people born within the sound of Bow Bells? Maybe whelk stalls run by the Pearly King and Queen?

;)

I'll also say. New Covent Garden that night where mainly white and mainly English... Not much social distancing or masks or gloves either...

i think to be fair people can 100% fully comply with whats required but because social and cultural needs mean some "set ups " will be worse to far worse than others
[1]if you have say 6 or 8 in a house you are at extra risk
[2]if you also have a higher level off poverty you are at extra risk
[3]if you have several generations you are at extra risk
[4]if you cant work from home you are at extra risk
[5]if you are unwell or on medicine you are at extra risk
if we assume each extra point above increases the risk by say 10% it will effect the young a bit say 50% worse it is more likely to be bloody awful but to the frail and elderly in those households is more likely to be a magnifier off the possibility off dying so for every 10% worse the level is you will have perhaps a 50% greater risk off dying

Last edited:
Or are we?

I watched something on TV tonight... Called Somthing like our Golden generation. About the war years

One black fella with a broad London Accent served in the merchant navy while there was a oriental couple also with South English accents.
I would consider themselves nothing other than English, but for the topic of this conversation they could be more at risk.

My best mate is half Chinese Malaysian. He's as proud and as English as I am...
For this subject he should be considered foreign.... If we want answers...
maybe he's more vulnerable than I am... I think I've got Somthing hear. I don't know but I don't think I'm not far off...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
A person can be born here but brought up in a way entirely foreign to our ways, and taught to despise us, our culture and our history.

Ah, the Bullingdon Club.

Buffoon Johnson and Darius Guppy.

The cause is more likely socio economic. The people who are most exposed are keyworkers like busdrivers, checkout staff, hospital staff etc. These people tend to be in lower socio economic groups and are over represented by BAME people. In hospitals BAME account for about 45% of the consultants and this figure rises when you consider only physicians. Factor in they also are more likely to live in multigenerational households then the physiological differences which the RWR and bigots always default to.

Maybe they're not following lockdown rules. Lots of them don't like following other rules like not stabbing each other. So possibly lockdown is just something else that they need to challenge.

Perhaps park your bigotry for once. (y)

5568.jpg

RTS36HYI-1200x801.jpg

Last edited:
If more goes in your mouth than you burn you will get fat. The virus seems to like fatty tissue.

Obese people tend to eventually get diabetes and heart problems. Neither are handy if you are fighting a virus.

The cause is more likely socio economic. The people who are most exposed are keyworkers like busdrivers, checkout staff, hospital staff etc.

Most probably a massive part of it.. But can't stop their.
Just look at the US and UK. Big immigration coupled with our governments have made big mistakes in dealing with the problem at the early stages.

Sponsored Links
Back