be careful where you park your van

Sponsored Links
He should have hired a lawyer. The e-scooter is a slam dunk, but the obstruction is dodgy. The Scamerati driver was quite capable of moving his van or requesting that the guy moved his van, because he was causing obstruction. If he was not warned, it would be hard to prove the obstruction was wilful. Section 89(2) of the Police Act 1996, is a stretch to apply to the view of a mobile video camera. There have been plenty of other cases, some went to court (guilty plea), some didn't. It's all about the representation.

I haven't seen the video though, so they may have warned him.

In other news Insulate Britain and rebellion have blocked J8-10 of the M25 - No arrests have been made.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
it would be hard to prove the obstruction was wilful.
He posted it on social media though, so perhaps this could have been used as evidence, therefore wouldn’t need to prove it by admission?

Northamptonshire is recognised and advertised as the home of the stealth tax! Had no points till I lived in Northamptonshire. :mad:

Northamptonshire is recognised and advertised as the home of the stealth tax! Had no points till I lived in Northamptonshire. :mad:
Speed cameras been turned off for 10 years now but fair few mobile ones

75 of them insulate the UK dead beats have been arrested

they should all get fined the same amount as that bloke who blocked the plod speed van

Speed cameras been turned off for 10 years

they were often running out of film and were thus expensive to operate. Then came digital technology, no need for film to be loaded and unloaded. Keep the same camera box but put a digital camera inside it.

Sponsored Links
Back