Beggars in Europe

Should we allow such people into the UK?

• Yes. We will house them and feed them etc.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No. They should be integrated into the society of their home nation.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every single one of these "beggars" would add more value to our society than Joe is ever capable of.

That's why people like him are so threatened by immigration ... He'll end up even further down the food chain with more people ignoring him :cool:

MW

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately I have to agree with Joe here, they should be sorted out within the other countries that they belong to or came through before getting here.

Sponsored Links
Joe-TheRacist-90 Wrote:
Yet another stupid post by megamouth.
We appear to have found the root of Joe's racist attitude towards immigrants ... He feels threatened by the fact that they will become more successful than him which, let's face it, won't be difficult.

Joe-90 slides further down the gene pool into oblivion whilst the immigrants take his life, his wife and everything else.

Bring it on I say :cool:

MW

C'mon mate. The game's up. No-one in their right mind wants to fill the streets of London with beggars just in time for the Olympics. Waffle all you like but it only makes you look silly.

They'd all be more welcome on my land than you.

MW

They'll take that offer up, just give them a little time. No other country wants them so they'll all make their way here.

Is that OK with you mate? Your taxes will triple - but that's okay isn't it?

You do offer an invitation to all of them don't you? You want to house them and give them benefits?

Come on mate - tell the forum. (he won't) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Too ashamed to repeat them huh?

I'm not really surprised. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:LOL: Ashamed doesn't come into it.

Why on earth should we be ashamed?

Are you ashamed of your opinions? Why should we be?

Why should he repeat them?

You can go back & read them.

Nah lets get the thread locked as usual. Come on mods you thick t**ts.

Joe, I'm intrigued. I want to put this aspect of our discussion to bed for good. I cannot for the life of me understand what this "racist" bee is that you have in your bonnet.

Don't go off on one & insult me. Just calmly talk me through your ideas about how you feel justified in accusing pro-europeans of being racist.

We are not in control of the behaviour of individual EU citizens.

You are living in this country (I presume). Successive democratically elected governments have got us to where we are now as regards Europe.

Does that make you a racist?

If you feel very strongly about it, maybe you should register your protest by emigrating to a country whose politics & beliefs are your own.

Sponsored Links
Back