Beggars in Europe

Should we allow such people into the UK?

• Yes. We will house them and feed them etc.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No. They should be integrated into the society of their home nation.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you think that the rest of our population want the streets of our major cities filled with Europe's unwanted beggars - you are on a different planet mate.

Sponsored Links
joe: that does nothing to answer the question I asked you. Please answer it for me (He won't).

Here's one for you securespark:

Do you want the the streets of our major cities filled with Europe's unwanted beggars ? Do you offer them an open invitation? Would you like to triple your tax bill to pay for them?

Sponsored Links
The serbs have finally arrested Karadzic, but only because they want in on the gravy train, it only took thirteen years and some threats against their prospective entry to get them to do something. No sign of Mladzic of course.

Do you want the the streets of our major cities filled with Europe's unwanted beggars ? Do you offer them an open invitation? Would you like to triple your tax bill to pay for them?

Oh, my dear dear joe. Stop being Mr Scare-Monger.

Question 1. According to you, they already are. I have 12 million beggars in my area, remember?

Question 2. According to you they already have. I have 12 million beggars in my area, remember?

Question 3. Mr S-M, please back this ludicrous claim up.

Oh, my dear dear joe. Stop being Mr Scare-Monger.

Question 1. According to you, they already are. I have 12 million beggars in my area, remember?

Question 2. According to you they already have. I have 12 million beggars in my area, remember?

Question 3. Mr S-M, please back this ludicrous claim up.

Are you on drugs?

Not mind-altering ones.

Please tell me which ones to take that will make your ramblings appear like perfect common-sense arguments.

LSD should do it ... You'll hallucinate and Joe will appear as a normal human being.

MW

In my town the pavements are littered with out-of-work plasterers and insolvent Property Developers begging for loose change and dogfood.

In my town the pavements are littered with out-of-work plasterers and insolvent Property Developers begging for loose change and dogfood.

It'll be like that everywhere soon John. Mathematical certainty. Sorry to hear that your town is in that state already.

But the slack is being picked up by immigrant workers so there's no problem John?

The only people who seem to have a problem with this are those who fear the challenge ... The out-of-work plasterers and insolvent Property Developers. :cool:

MW

Lucky heather anyone?

Should we allow such people into the UK?
Yes. We will house them and feed them etc.
27% [ 5 ]
No. They should be integrated into the society of their home nation.
72% [ 13 ]

Total Votes : 18

maybe they should be mulched with all that lucky heather? Our local imported gypsy sells the Big Issue, instead of going back to her home to live in a house :rolleyes:
Our british gypsy's sell carpets, tarmac and farm gates etc. Least they work (no tax of course)!

All of the gypsies I have had personal dealings with have been great people and have a far better developed set of values and beliefs than many of the people who post racist, bogoted sh1te on this site.

I know who I'd sooner have as neighbours.

MW

All of the gypsies I have had personal dealings with have been great people and have a far better developed set of values and beliefs than many of the people who post racist, bogoted sh1te on this site.

I know who I'd sooner have as neighbours.

MW

You'll soon have them as neighbours mate. Don't panic.

Sponsored Links
Back