Beggars in Europe

Should we allow such people into the UK?

• Yes. We will house them and feed them etc.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No. They should be integrated into the society of their home nation.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There are a large number of beggars throughout Europe. They are treated abysmally by their host countries. Increasing numbers are arriving in the UK.
Are you in favour of the law that allows all the people of Europe to migrate to whatever part of Europe they choose? Even when they have no job prospects, no money, no housing, no medical care, no dental care, etc?

Sponsored Links
As opposed to the squillions of British nationals bleeding our benefits system dry with no job prospects, no money, no housing, no medical care, no dental care, etc?

MW

AND no intention of ever doing anything to alter their situation.

Could the same be said of your beggars, Mr Scare-Mongerer?

I agree with you. We don't need our own NEETs - so why bring in another load? Are you happy for your taxes to rise to pay for them?

Sponsored Links
So, Mr Scare-Mongerer,

What's the difference between the homegrowns & these 12m "BEGGARS" you are trying to scare us with?

Why are you so hell-bent on arguing the t055 about them, yet the homegrowns only get a mention from you when we bring them into the topic?

You're not very consistent, are you?

Oh, sorry. That's not one of your strong points, is it?

I'm very consistent. If we could offload our dross on Europe I'd vote for it in a flash. Sadly, they are a home grown problem.

So why doesn't Europe integrate the people born there? Why are they treated as vermin? Why do you want to be a part of such a system?

Now you're deffo being inconsistent. Or it's that dual-personality thing again...

You state that other countries are not treating these people well, yet you don't want them in this country where they stand a chance of being treated better.

Then you say why do you want to be part of such a system?

That my old friend does not add up!

Of course it adds up. You are saying that the UK should inherit the problem of racism in Europe. The war finished 60 years ago yet these people are still left as beggars on the streets. Why do you want to join such a club? Why should the British taxpayer take on their responsibility?

Of course it adds up. You are saying that the UK should inherit the problem of racism in Europe. The war finished 60 years ago yet these people are still left as beggars on the streets. Why do you want to join such a club? Why should the British taxpayer take on their responsibility?
What has that got to do with the beggars in Europe?

What has that got to do with the beggars in Europe?

Go to bed.

I'd take all 12 million of them with pleasure, if it guaranteed the permanent removal from the planet of the oxygen-thieving drug-dealing scumbag lowlife who previously beat up my daughter, terrorised my 4yo grandson and who, for some reason known only to her drug-addled cranial remnants, she has let back into her (bad enough)and his life (beneath contempt) and with whom I had a fight tonight, albeit somewhat restricted as the cowardly piece of shít wouldn't come out and restricted himself to trying (and succeeding, it must be said) to clock me with a steel bar through an open window - now the adrenaline's worn off, I find my hand and shoulder hurt a tad. Still, I did get him with a piece of concrete in the gut hurled through the window. And I smashed all the lights on his car in. Still wouldn't come outside mano a mano, the worthless, cowardly turd-burglar.

I fear that this may escalate :) :) - little one was put on the At Risk register (praise the Lord) last week, and the rottweilers are coming to visit again this week, so I can only hope the poor kid is removed from there, finally and she's left to do what she will with her life. 10:1 on an o/d by the year end, methinks. Sad, but inevitable.

Anyhoo, bot, even beggars can't be as much a waste of space as this particular bit of DNA spillage (the dealer I mean), so I voted yes.

Sorry to hear that you are still playing happy families :(

Would it not be possible for you to get custody of little 'un? If indeed yourself and Mrs Shy would be prepared to do that?

We got the social services in on her last Thursday, with the inevitable screaming and profanities from the lovely daughter - numpty wasn't there at the time, but he's well known to them, quelle suprise.

They let little one stay that time, but after my phone call to them this am, confirming that the violent streak of the knob has resurfaced, hopefully they will remove grandson to a place of safety (ie us) and she can be left to sink or swim, while she comes off her methodone - it's got to that point and, tbh, after the litany of abuse that I got from her as well last night, I'm past caring. She's a druggie and she's a waste of space as much as the bf, afaiac.

Meanwhile, the plotting as to teaching the bf a lesson will continue as well. I hope it drives them to stay together and that they end their days in a drug-addled haze. In fact, the way I feel atm, I'd willingly mix them up a bad batch and forcefully administer it to them.

Sponsored Links
Back