Bloody apologists.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boris Johnson, Novak Djokovic. Has nobody got a sense of honour or decency about them these days? It's becoming the norm to just apologise and expect to be forgiven. No sense of shame either. :mad:

Sponsored Links
Are you disliking Boris now having defended his honour multiple times on here?

Not sure anyone really expected different from government, it's very much a do as I say not as I do mentality.

To be honest, I don't think whoever was in power would be any different,

I think the general public is just exasperated with politics, and it doesn't really look like any will ever change, it's gone from bad to worse.

It's a sad state of affairs really that governments are so out of touch.

We need someone younger, and not of the old guard to come along and whip it into shape, get it away from the old boys club and start working for the people again.

It needs a revolution.

Boris Johnson, Novak Djokovic. Has nobody got a sense of honour or decency about them these days? It's becoming the norm to just apologise and expect to be forgiven. No sense of shame either. :mad:
I'm sorry you feel like that. :whistle:
Quite agree NJ ought to deported just for the lies and isolation breeches.

They wheeled out some duffer on the radio who said

she has now lost all faith in politicians :ROFLMAO:

oh dear what a catastrophe :ROFLMAO:

what should she do :?:

Sponsored Links
Are you disliking Boris now having defended his honour multiple times on here?
I voted him in to carry out the result of the referendum when everyone else was backtracking, asking for a second vote, mounting legal challenges and generally heel-dragging and stalling. I've said it before, he can do one after that for all I care.

Last edited:
I think its the Australians who should be deported for trying to protect their country and making up rules to ban people from playing tennis and earning a living, next thing you know we will be trying to ban illegal immigrants and deport them but fortunately we have pretty Priti Patel fighting our corner

You couldn't get anyone less qualified for anything, let alone run the country.

You couldn't get anyone less qualified for anything, let alone run the country.

Isn't that the point? We don't want the elitist Etonians / Oxbridge toffs running the place.

Somebody that has studied social care and worked as trade union rep, is much better skilled to represent working men and women in parliament, than somebody who drank champagne for 4 years at college.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back