Boiler dissertation help!

Listen, I'm sorry for the buthurt. Next time I'll use lube.:love:
It is very sad that you make unwarranted accusations about a subject that you obviously have no understanding, and in your defence you resort to homophobic insults.
Then you have the audacity to offer advice on academic dissertations! :rolleyes:
You are a very sad example of an internet troll.

Why don't you just synthesize all of that into something that is actually readable and understandable by people who are likely to be here on a diy forum, rather than plagarising someone elses stuff?

i.e. what are you on about?

but "butthurt" probably does more to signal the clanging approach of a moron than any other word .....There's nothing you can't apply it to, so long as you want to signal a total lack of respect for the other side.
http://gawker.com/5965417/on-butthurt

I bet you are not a disappointment to your Mom or your teachers. They always assumed that you would rise to the dizzying heights of an internet troll. Maybe one day you will aspire to be a keyboard warrior. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Of course I care. :mad:

I even left wannabeBJ 20 quid on the dresser. Now she's moaning 'cause I never call or text.:rolleyes:
More juvenile homophobic insult!
Evidently your expertise as an internet troll far surpasses your ability to understand such basic concepts as Relative Humidity.
The fact that you readily resort to such comments is indicative of your intellect and your level of maturity. Yet you have the audacity to assume that you are sufficiently qualified to offer advice, or make unwarranted accusations, on academic topics.
Your aggressive and offensive attitude does little to disguise your incompetence on such topics.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately, it's a F- "Could do better" for wannabeME. (n) She just keeps submitting the same old work.:cautious:
While Woody makes wild allegations without a shred of evidence and does not even attempt to substantiate his accusation. His wild allegations are about a topic that he has not the slightest comprehension.
Then when challenged he resorts to homophobic insults.
At least his prolific comments reveal his inability to comprehend academic topics. Perhaps he is a scaffolder and he relies on scaffolding to support his arguments. :rolleyes:
Perhaps he is into drama, the kind of drama when he stamps his feet and issues abuse.

Apparently Viessmann(boiler manu) are in some type of partnership (?) with hauf house

who are building some type of futuristic (?) house in Weybridge (I think) The house is to be heated via an "ice" powered system ??

They claim it will be the 1st such domestic (?) install in the UK ???

Hello, i am a gas safe registered engineer who made the decision to do something on the side and ended up at university. I have my dissertation to write and i've decided to do it on why people choose different brands of boilers and what differentiates the brands they choose different from the ones they dont (features, the way the companies treat them, warranties etc etc.
Also looking towards the future, i'd like some insight on how fellow GSE's see the boiler of the future! What could be improved and whats waiting to be discovered! Any information or opinions would be greatly beneficial to me, and i look forward to hopefully starting a great debate in which will help me on my way to a first!
Thank you in advanced guys!

In the majority of (cases as u know ?) the installer specs the boiler they use , in many cases it comes down to price i.e the cost of the boiler ?

reliability ?? can be issue ? if they intend to service & look after the appliance ? length of warranty although in most cases when a boiler is purchased it will include an insurance premium in the price that the manu has agreed with an insurer Dom & Gen for example ,so although a manu will offer a 5 year + warranty which gives the impression that they have faith in there product , they probably get paid to repair it during the warranty period via the insurance ;)

Alot of these long warranties given by manus may well not be worth the paper they are written on ;) some have a history of not honoring warranty claims,best excuse is dirty water in the system.

boilers pick the best of a bad bunch (may be ??)

Dear Original Poster.

Never mind the serial arguers and bullsh1tters on here who have hijacked your thread.

I chose a Worcester Bosch boiler having read great reviews about it plus it has a 10 year guarantee.

Best wishes for your dissertation by the way. Some people on here just have too much time on their hands and couldn't string a sentence together let alone write a thesis.

You can't blame Transam for trying though.

:rolleyes: :)

!0 year warranty is fairly common place nowadays

WB sponsor the which magazine boiler survey ;)

6 year old WB cdi

10640-c61e5b62dcf224f7d61179ffdc55fc8f.jpg
10641-1921364e612ad10965b28d0f1cf8a39a.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back