Boris Johnson stepping down as MP

Sponsored Links
Go live in Germany if you don't like it here.
Why didn't you go and live in a non EU country when you didn't like being in the EU?

Oh that's right, you believed that you had the right to remain and change the situation...
Now things are reversed you don't want others to have that same right!

Of course brexiteers made it far more difficult/impossible for people to go and live in Germany...

So your argument is just plain ignorant!

And the mere fact that bojo is mentioning brexit in his latest hissy fit means that brexit will very soon become a major election issue again...

Voter renewal (y)

Sponsored Links
I also think Nadine Dorries was right to resign.
There was nothing "right" about Dorris resigning, just sour grapes she didn't get her peerage. Her and her ilk have shafted this country with brexxit and are now shafting the tory party and its hard working constituencies.

Blup

I just loved the labour witch hunt rubbish...forgetting that 57 of his own appointed ministers resigned due to his lying. Delude...but I do know a good ditch for him to lie in.

And me. Boris didn't do much during his reign but he did get us away from the corrupt and empireish EU which nobody actually voted to be a part of. That is good enough for me with only a few remoaners kicking off about it. Go live in Germany if you don't like it here.

Corrupt - any examples and contrast and compare those examples with the Tories corruption.

The vote was non binding.

So if you don't like the country you live in you should leave - then why the hate for the boat people as that's what they are doing.

They are only doing what you just stated.

Rats leaving the sinking ship. The Tories won the last election on a pack of lies - you can have your Brexit and eat it. Now they can't deliver they want to leave the mess to Labour and then come back in a few years.

Vile and self serving but there lapdog voters can't get enough.

Politics in this country is seriously broken and the lapdogs who think all they need is more of the same are just setting the country up for a disaster.

The question why was the UK not doing as well econmomically was a correct and fair question to ask but the venal self serving tories posed that question as a referendum on EU membership as if that was the solution when in fact what we needed to do was move our economy away from land and home speculation to improving our industries but that takes time and effort.

We have an economy skewed towards speculation and rent seeking which serves the rich.

Slightly separate to Boris resigning but definitely related.

Does anybody know what Ree Smog did to deserve a knighthood? (other than supporting Boris through his lies)

Sponsored Links
Back