Boris Johnson stepping down as MP

Why didn't you go and live in a non EU country when you didn't like being in the EU?

Oh that's right, you believed that you had the right to remain and change the situation...
Now things are reversed you don't want others to have that same right!

Of course brexiteers made it far more difficult/impossible for people to go and live in Germany...

So your argument is just plain ignorant!

And the mere fact that bojo is mentioning brexit in his latest hissy fit means that brexit will very soon become a major election issue again...

Voter renewal (y)
Fair point, remember all the celebrities who “left” the uk in the 70’s because of the state of the country, now by implication you’re a traitor if you leave.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Slightly separate to Boris resigning but definitely related.

Does anybody know what Ree Smog did to deserve a knighthood? (other than supporting Boris through his lies)
Scratching backs of course...

"Former Cabinet minister Jacob Rees-Mogg has warned the Conservatives against any attempt to block Boris Johnson if he seeks to stand in another parliamentary constituency"

Linky Linky

So the answer is he got his 'award' for being totally corrupt!

Sponsored Links
Slightly separate to Boris resigning but definitely related.

Does anybody know what Ree Smog did to deserve a knighthood? (other than supporting Boris through his lies)
What's your problem?

Rees-Mogg has been awarded for all the stellar work he's done on behalf of the British people and because he's so well thought of.

Patel's been made a dame for all the stellar work she did around immigration.

One thing that's disappointed me is Nadine Dorries wasn't put forward for a seat in the Lords, which there was some speculation on.

Surely you and most others would agree these people deserve such recognition, no?

;)

What's your problem?

Rees-Mogg has been awarded for all the stellar work he's done on behalf of the British people and because he's so well thought of.

One thing that's disappointed me is Nadine Dorries wasn't put forward for a seat in the Lords, which there was some speculation on.

Surely you and most others would agree these people deserve such recognition, no?

;)
I think you made the point for me.

Love to see the support from the normal tribe

Rats leaving the sinking ship. The Tories won the last election on a pack of lies - you can have your Brexit and eat it. Now they can't deliver they want to leave the mess to Labour and then come back in a few years.

Vile and self serving but there lapdog voters can't get enough.

Politics in this country is seriously broken and the lapdogs who think all they need is more of the same are just setting the country up for a disaster.
I don't disagree with you on that. I can imagine Labour getting in come next GE (perhaps even up here in Scotland as well), fast forward a few years and things won't be any better. Come that point, the Tories (SNP up here) will start to build their cases as to why Labour need voted out come the next GE, then round we go again. Meanwhile, the rich will continue to be getting richer and the rest of us won't ...

There was nothing "right" about Dorris resigning, just sour grapes she didn't get her peerage. Her and her ilk have shafted this country with brexxit and are now shafting the tory party and its hard working constituencies.

Blup
Can you imagine if Nadine Incompetent Dorries had become a member of House of Lords?!? It's bad enough folk like Mone getting in there. Complete joke.

Farrage for all his anti establishment talk would have leapt at the opportunity to join HoL. People in politics want power status and recognition.

Blup

What's your problem?

;)
Why are you so concerned.
What exactly is a Knighthood worth these days, apart from £300 a day when you attend the day centre called the HoL.

Why are you so concerned.
What exactly is a Knighthood worth these days, apart from £300 a day when you attend the day centre called the HoL.
Status is everything to many people, for some its the flashy car, for others, multi millionaires who have made it in business, it is recognition from the establishment they crave. Farrage was desperate to get in the lords.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back