Boris Johnson stepping down as MP

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He did what he was elected to do. Can’t moan about that.
Are you really happy? Do you think we're in as good a position now as we were before?
A great number of people didn't know, or didn't consider what form Brexit would take.

As a leaving present from Buffoon, billionaire Hedge fund manager and Conservative party donor Sir Michael Hintze has been recommended to take up a seat in the House of Lords.

Alas, poor Boris! I knew him, Horatio.
A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy...
And now how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it...
Where be your gibes now? your gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar?
Not one now, to mock your own grinning? Quite chap- fall'n?
Now get you to the lady's chamber, and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favour she must come.
Make her laugh at that.

Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia!
Nymph, in thy orisons.
Be all thy sins remember'd.

Are you really happy? Do you think we're in as good a position now as we were before?
A great number of people didn't know, or didn't consider what form Brexit would take.
I’m happy that the result of the referendum was carried out otherwise it would have made a mockery out of democracy. Even though I didn’t know exactly what was going to be involved - nobody did, I knew it wouldn’t happen overnight and would take time. I still believe that. I did expect the rest of the EU to exact revenge for us leaving a club that we were a major contributor to. Personally, I haven’t been affected much by Brexit, unlike Notch who has had major problems with the lack of tomatoes on his supermarket shelves. ;)

I can't believe the dishonest, lying, four times sacked, mop-head had the neck to moan!

For bojo read trump...

And vice versa...

Same tactics, and both are total sociopaths!

The question is we’re the Russians involved in Johnson’s down fall ?

Secret agents / spy’s / Russians influencing this party gate enquiry

There is a conspiracy there some where ?? :ROFLMAO:

The MP for Gower (?) on the BBC described Johnson

“ As. a Waste of space “

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back