Boris reprimanded for repeating Brexit lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The EU is 27 countries after we leave, it will still be a larger market than us. It will hurt us more as we will be looking at WTO tariffs.

But the EU will also have to pay WTO tarrifs when trading with us, so as I've said before, it's in both parties interest o reach a deal.

And I'm sorry Kankerot, not everybody want to remarry after a divorce, it's normally the desperate ones that always need someone in their life, or the ones that were having an affair before they started the divorce. The analogy still applies, even if you don't want it to.

Your either a troll or dumb person or most likely both

Sorry Kankerot, but calling someone dumb, is trolling.

But the EU will also have to pay WTO tarrifs when trading with us, so as I've said before, it's in both parties interest o reach a deal.

And I'm sorry Kankerot, not everybody want to remarry after a divorce, it's normally the desperate ones that always need someone in their life, or the ones that were having an affair before they started the divorce. The analogy still applies, even if you don't want it to.

Sorry Kankerot, but calling someone dumb, is trolling.

The rest of the EU sells about £70 billion more to us in goods and services than we sell to them, according to UK data—so the UK runs a “trade deficit” with the rest of the EU.

https://fullfact.org/europe/uk-eu-trade/

So we would have WTO tariffs on those goods. There will be an income and substitution effect on how that wll impact prices and quantity demanded but rest assured it would mean less for more in broad terms.

https://fullfact.org/europe/uk-trade-deficit-eu/

With the exception of a few sensitive products where tariffs remain high, it is non-tariff barriers that are the real impediment to international trade today”,

The US Airlines are worried about the regulations if no deal can be struck.

Why don't you deal with reality rather than blind belief.

Sponsored Links

yes, there are various countries that have reached deals with the EU.

But the Quitters don't like any of the possible options, which was why they would never say which one they wanted.

Which one is your favourite, and which one do you think the country voted for?

Outcomes.jpg

You want option 4, don't you. No deal.

Last edited:
Any discussion about future trading arrangements is purely academic at this stage.
Unless UK can come up with a sensible solution to the Irish border problem, and other matters, there will be no future trading arrangement with the EU.
The Irish border problem is the most difficult to overcome. The other matters: 'divorce bill' is purely a monetary settlement, the citizens rights is purely a negotiated agreement between UK and EU.
The problem about the Irish border has consequences for future peace and stability. Get it wrong, or no agreement at all, and this part of the world will look very different.
The only sensible solution is to have hard borders in England, Scotland and Wales.
NI citizens already have the right to be EU citizens.

So this is where the discussions should be concentrated.
Forget, BJ spouting off, forget TM's speech in Florence about potential settlement bill or speculation about future transition period. Concentrate on the difficult, but most important aspect!
Euro Parliament negotiator: 'Up to UK to find border solution'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41320740

In the meantime start preparing for a 'no deal' scenario:
Will the government really accept 'No Deal' with the EU?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41271028

it's not long ago that the absurd May was trumpeting "no deal is better than a bad deal."

She's stopped now.

No deal is a very, very bad deal.

it's not long ago that the absurd May was trumpeting "no deal is better than a bad deal."

She's stopped now.

No deal is a very, very bad deal.

Why has she, Brexitters will vote for nuclear war before changing their minds.

What regulations have we framed for our US destined exports?
We'll know soon enough when the (experienced and slick) US negotiators decide tell us what they want from us and what we should expect from them.

We'll know soon enough when the (experienced and slick) US negotiators decide tell us what they want from us and what we should expect from them.

What regulations have we framed for our 'existing' US destined exports?

Actual,y what Boris actually said is

'we will take back control of £350m per week' -what part of that is a lie? Semantics maybe, but the UKs bill is £350m, some of it is rebated, as decided by EU, not decided by UK.

Junckers recent speech showing his vision of a federal Europe, with EU control over sovereign nation taxes, economy and a EU army etc seems to be a sound justification for the UK having made thr correct decision.

There are benefits to being part of EU, but it is a very flawed club. Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy all have serious problems with unemployment, especially youth unemployment. Italy has had an economy that has stagnated since being part of the Euro zone.

Actual,y what Boris actually said is

'we will take back control of £350m per week' -what part of that is a lie? Semantics maybe, but the UKs bill is £350m, some of it is rebated, as decided by EU, not decided by UK.

Junckers recent speech showing his vision of a federal Europe, with EU control over sovereign nation taxes, economy and a EU army etc seems to be a sound justification for the UK having made thr correct decision.

There are benefits to being part of EU, but it is a very flawed club. Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy all have serious problems with unemployment, especially youth unemployment. Italy has had an economy that has stagnated since being part of the Euro zone.
Well done. Three paragraphs, very little of it true. You are now a fully paid up member of the RWR.(y)

Well done. Three paragraphs, very little of it true. You are now a fully paid up member of the RWR.(y)

"paid" up member ?? no one told me about any subscription ?

I refuse to pay!!!!!!!!!

free membership or I am out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back