Boris: Riled by Starmer!

Than go back even further there was John Stonehouse not a news paper owner

but a Russian spy mind you Wilson
Said he was more a crook than a spy :LOL:

as he passed air craft design plans to the Russians

passed I mean sold:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
So labour rely on the unemployed, the conservatives rely on Billionaires.
Hmmmmm. I wonder how that’s gonna turn out?

johnson is finding the job hard because he isn't up to it. he is not competent and lacks character.

He weaseled his way in by lies, corruption and deceit, helped by people who saw an advantage for themselves and care nothing for the country.
And then he sacked the more capable people in his party.

Sponsored Links
Would you want a charismatic Dr, Pilot or Surgeon or a competent one?

Dangee doesn't seem to answer the question.

The problem is when you tie your mast to Bojo you have to lie to yourself and others to justify your support of him. The politics of populism and stupidity.

Those jobs require different skills. None of them leadership. Leadership is about creating a shared vision and buy in to a journey. Its about wanting people to want to work hard for you because they buy in to the goals.

Air France?
I see fillyboy's radicalisation by transam is complete, he's looking for any and every opportunity to denigrate all things French.
It illustrates just how gullible radicalised people are to be radicalised by a lying troll.

Those jobs require different skills. None of them leadership. Leadership is about creating a shared vision and buy in to a journey. Its about wanting people to want to work hard for you because they buy in to the goals.
And being a lying cheat is a good example to follow, and likely to recruit competent people?
You're having a laugh.

You need charisma in leadership, are you suggesting otherwise?

Is G stalking me again? Never mind, he’ll probably be locked out again soon.

johnson is finding the job hard because he isn't up to it. he is not competent and lacks character.

He weaseled his way in by lies, corruption and deceit, helped by people who saw an advantage for themselves and care nothing for the country.

Don't agree John

Sponsored Links
Back