Brexit Boost from Aldi.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Nearly there adding two negatives just gives a bigger negative,

But if two negatives multiply they produce a positive,

If two doom mongers marry then their children will have a positive outlook on life
I never liked Algeria. :rolleyes:

Don't tell notchy about the kids thing, it might make the first divorce and disowned kids of 2021. :eek: unless he's already living in doom heaven. :cautious:

Sponsored Links
how is it a benefit Old Bean?

Are you trying to pretent Aldi wouldnt have expanded without brexit happened....good luck with proving that

interesting you say UK food producers are going to need all the help they can get....because of brexit damage.

Notch, I'm a remainer, and generally in agreement with you. But we lost, we're out. You need to dial down the BS mate, it's gotten tiresome. Take a break.

Aldi: if they buy more British produce, to sell to British people, at often lower prices than the 'British' big four outlets, that's just a good thing. Shoe-horning Brexit into it takes us back to tiresome.

Sponsored Links
Shoe-horning Brexit into it takes us back to tiresome

Please stop being dishonest.

Go and look at the thread title.

Why are you critcising me for pointing out there is no proof its a brexit benefit

but you dont call out the OP for making a claim that it is.

An apology is in order (y)

Nearly there adding two negatives just gives a bigger negative,

But if two negatives multiply they produce a positive,

If two doom mongers marry then their children will have a positive outlook on life

Its funny how Bernard has such a short memory....he voted out because of his utterly miserable doomster outlook on EU membership.

It's just a plain ole benefit Notch. Aldi is a success story for the UK, as much as it is for Germany. UK food producers are going to need all the help they can get.

German farmers are protesting in Germany over the prices Aldi is setting.

More competition should lead to better outcomes.

Also Aldi has been sourcing more and more locally - it was a change implemented about 6-8 years ago and they are upto 77% locally sourced. So it's not a change of tactic its just a continuation of a strategy all thanks to Mathew Barnes.

Last edited:
Shoppers tastes need to change (accept much higher prices) if the summer reliant UK farming industry is to really benefit.

All extremely unlikely as we are all going to be poorer in the near future. China and warmer countries will thrive post-brexit (the proper one at the end of the year).

accept much higher prices
What?

If we can't but our cheap shirts made for 2p in a Bangladeshi children's factory, or by slave Uighur labour camps, (just like when we were in the EU) there will be riots.

Btw, happy new year, stranger.

Why did you vote to leave?

Oh thats right.........it was total speculation.

Unlike yourself who is always right.
I'll say the same to you as I sad to Galahad in his recent post about Boris Johnson's dad (which strangely vanished). It is really sad that this is how you get your fun. I pity you and wish you well. Phone this number in the new year, 116 123.

a great brexit benefit....a private German supermarket expands in UK

It's the European Union that we wanted rid of, that arrogant band of unelected commie parasites. Nothing against the decent people of Europe.

Any private business operating in Britain, whether foreign or not, if employing British people and paying British taxes, is beneficial.

Sponsored Links
Back