Brexit Party Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't say which businesses or state a 'strong' case. Maybe you can give me a link?

I watched it- Farage said businesses don't want to be part of the CU and be regulated.

I suppose no facts, hot air is enough convincing for some real "call a spade a spade" types. They like to see it as it is unless its BS they support. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
It makes perfect sense because they don't see themselves as Immigrants in Benidorm and as they spend money in Benidorm, Benidorm needs them more than they need Benidorm.

Yet this transfer of wealth abroad is never mentioned by the Leavers, only the money sent back home by people working here. (y)

No one mentions the fact that they are recieving an English Pension and spending it abroad in Spain/France/Portugal , or the fact they get a heating allowance at Christmas time to warm up their Swimming Pools, but they are first to complain about the Polish builder who works in this Country and sends money back home to his family.
Hopefully if Brexit happens the English Migrants will be cut off from this Country.

I realise that you are complaining about hypocritical stupid people, but -

Heating allowance is not paid if permanently here.

If living in both places for part of the year it might be paid.
Do you want to go back to the good old days when people were only allowed to take fifty pounds out of the country?
As usual, though, it is the UK Government that makes the rules about which you are complaining.

I have never complained about Polish workers. All the ones I met were very nice.

Thanks for your concern. I hope you don't travel abroad for holidays or work ever. Spend your money in Littlehampton.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Better than most of the English workers.

Which is unlike the Retired UK migrants in Spain that are rude to the locals because they dont speak English, they should never had the facility to vote in the referendum .

Which is unlike the Retired UK migrants in Spain that are rude to the locals because they dont speak English, they should never had the facility to vote in the referendum .

Did you hear that EFL.

That's what I said the other week and got shouted down by the remoaners

Yes. I didn't realise brexit meant that Britain would then have its own internet.

I suppose some immigrants might be rude but if they are rude because they don't speak English, then the locals won't understand, will they?

A lot of the locals do speak English. That's how they communicate with people from everywhere else as well.

The British really must stop thinking they are better than everyone else and Britain is Utopia.
The Great in Great Britain refers to the size - like Greater London - it is not a thing to boast about.

Get over it.

The British really must stop thinking they are better than everyone else and Britain is Utopia.
The Great in Great Britain refers to the size - like Greater London - it is not a thing to boast about.

It's about time we stop trying to compete with India China Brazil for numbers. Its not going to happen.
Let's realise our day has gone, but it's not over. We need to adapt.
I want to get close to the quality of life the Scandinavians have.

I want to get close to the quality of life the Scandinavians have.
And funnily enough that quality of life has been achieved whilst being a part of the EU/EEA...

Of course quitters are too thick to understand that it is the choices that individual countries within the EU/EEA make that control their countries lifestyles, not the EU/EEA as a whole!

And funnily enough that quality of life has been achieved whilst being a part of the EU/EEA...

Of course quitters are too thick to understand that it is the choices that individual countries within the EU/EEA make that control their countries lifestyles, not the EU/EEA as a whole!

Can you repeat that with big words please

Can you repeat that with big words please
I thought that you, as a member of the 'confusion of Wallies', would understand all that perfectly well...

After all, you have already done what medical science has long striven to do - namely curing dyslexia :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back