British Gas

gasright said:
diggidy said:
Thanks for the reply.

I'm guessing that the practical test is similiar stuff to the ACS? :?:

Probs just a service on a fire, r/s boiler and cooker.

Just waiting for the result from the assessment i had 3 weeks ago :evil:

They make you service an open flued appliance, fault find on it, tightness test and fault find on a combi, plus a few electrical tests. They're decent blokes down there so even if you struggle they'll help you

Sponsored Links
Pay, hours, work load, overtime etc,

Lots of above, add stress & harrassment into the pot & dealing with as*shole engineers, who won`t give you time of day in case your tongue slides further up the Boss` ass, before they get the chance.

Done it once. made my spine shiver. Never knew that there were so many as*ss lickers on the planet. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Bambergaspipe said:
Pay, hours, work load, overtime etc,

Lots of above, add stress & harrassment into the pot & dealing with as*shole engineers, who won`t give you time of day in case your tongue slides further up the Boss` ass, before they get the chance.

Done it once. made my spine shiver. Never knew that there were so many as*ss lickers on the planet. :rolleyes:

bamber old chap.....let the young lad find out for himself how easy the work at BG is. no need to spoil his fun.

[quote="nickso
bamber old chap.....let the young lad find out for himself how easy the work at BG is. no need to spoil his fun.

I have a vision of Terry Thomas stroking his vaudevillian moustache... ;)

Bambergaspipe said:
[quote="nickso

I have a vision of Terry Thomas stroking his vaudevillian moustache... ;)

lol it does work if you read it back terry style

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back