British jobs for British workers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gordon Brown says 'British jobs for British workers'yet 4 out of 5 jobs created since labour got in have gone to foreigners.
With unemployment on the rise why are so many foreigners still allowed to come here?

Sponsored Links
Gordon Brown says 'British jobs for British workers'yet 4 out of 5 jobs created since labour got in have gone to foreigners.
With unemployment on the rise why are so many foreigners still allowed to come here?

I work in IT (yes you heard it right I work, present tense :D :D :D :D ) British jobs for British workers :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's because we are part of Europe.

Sponsored Links

wheres the source for that statistic come from then?

Statistics are great aren't they :cool:

Somebody told me that 75% of them were wrong and the other 28.265% were made up :rolleyes:

This may explain some of the increase in the unemployment figures:

http://tinyurl.com/6dzv9m

Half of our unemployed are back home in Poland for the winter but still getting our dole money paid to them.

I thought it was April 1st all over again.

You couldn't invent it.

Time to get out of Europe. It should have been a trading bloc and nothing else.

What's a british job? Are there still any british owned companies?

Yep, I work for one. Of course, to tell you it's name would be construed as advertising and I would be in hot water with those mod types. ;)

Thing is, its not hard to become British.

Should be English jobs for English people (Ditto Wales. Scotland etc). :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back