broken in to restaurant ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my restaurant was broken in to on sunday they took the till and pay phone =( i had a local man i know works for a large company as a installation engineer he has quoted me £350 for panel, keypad, bell, dummy, pir, flood light
2 x breakglass all in is this a good price ?

Sponsored Links
my restaurant was broken in to on sunday they took the till and pay phone =( i had a local man i know works for a large company as a installation engineer he has quoted me £350 for panel, keypad, bell, dummy, pir, flood light
2 x breakglass all in is this a good price ?
Like wasting money do you?

Your insurance company will not accept an alarm system installed 'on the side' like that, even by someone who is qualified.

Also with most, if not all alarm companies, for him to do what you ask is a sackable offence.

They nick the equipment from their employers - and that's why he's cheap.

Sponsored Links
They nick the equipment from their employers - and that's why he's cheap.

Thanks for replies but it is not for insurance purposes it is for warning only as i have staff living upstairs and the noise will alert them,and also the equiptment is not stolen it all is coming from a local supplier with invoice,is this still a good price,£350 all in?. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back