Buckets

Sponsored Links
I wonder if the two child jungle camp refugees had been fostered to someone who cared more, say Lily Allen's house instead, would they have decided not to try and blow up the country that gave them sanctuary and hope?

I wonder. :cautious:

They were of benefit and a positive contribution to our country....how racist of you.

4d9e3dde2ef15aebcd731687b139637e.jpg

Sponsored Links
I'll have a look in B&Q tomorrow to see if they're still flogging 99p buckets as an alternative to a hand basket.

So today they're using buckets to blow up trains, and will that mean they start restricting them, and as Woody says, it'll be challenge 25 from now on. Will buckets get traded on the black market, and will we have to start surfing the dark web to get one soon, and will builder up and down the country start hoarding bucket, cause a run on them, and force the price up.

Or will they swap to using hand baskets in future.

Looking at the pics, I reckon they used a 10 litre Wickes paint tub. I knew it had a use somewhere. Not the paint, obviously.

It's interesting this thing about whether it's a bucket or a tub. A benign bucket or a terrorist tub. Moderate or extreme capacity? Made in the UK or imported from Europe or elsewhere?

I remember when Gorrilla Tubs came out and they were considered quite radical.

It's difficult to get a handle on it all.

Of course. De-shine your motor for a fiver. Got that round here now.
I don't drive into central London anymore, but remember stopping at lights on the a40, having puddle water thrown across my windscreen, vaguely wiped off, then having a hand held out for payment......

Sponsored Links
Back