Buzzing

Sponsored Links
It's our national game. If we win the trophy it could generate money galore in tourism etc. Apart from that, the kudos over other nations, especially the frogs would be great :LOL:

if it did generate money galore I'll bet you nor I see any of it.
By tonight's performance, the frogs haven't got a leg to stand on.:cool:

It's our national game. If we win the trophy it could generate money galore in tourism etc. Apart from that, the kudos over other nations, especially the frogs would be great :LOL:

Why? Would tourists flock to England to see the World Cup???
I don't think so, although the Kudos would be nice.
Probably would do the World Cup bid a great deal of good, but tourism,,,,, no chance.

Sponsored Links
I think 28's been on the pop...
Sorry, taken out of context there.

If England won the World Cup,, Why would tourists flock here??
I certainly didn't flock to France when they won it. Never been to Brazil, Argentina. Never been to Italy, Uruguay.

As I said, winning the trophy would help in our bid to stage the World Cup, but we have not been awarded the rights to stage the World Cup in 2018 yet..
If England do manage to lift the trophy, it doesn't necessarily mean a boost to tourism to this country.
PS,,, Yes I have been on the pop. ;) ;) ;) ;)

PPS, Who'd have thought that the first two world cup games would end in draws?? ;) ;) ;)

If England were to win the World cup, why would tourists come here? Err - where was Football invented? Where is the Football museum? Does anyone recall the '66 final, staged in England? Who is bidding for the next World cup?

People hitting a little leather ball, with a stick get knighthoods, for winning a little jar of ash, called cricket. A win over the Australians, we are now facing the WORLD, in a league, then a knockout, with the rest of the world.

it's called 'the ashes'.

mutley.gif

The drone is even worse for the England game!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

They must be extremely stupid to pay good money to get in and then blow on a hot trumpet for an hour and a half. :LOL:

They must be extremely stupid to pay good money to get in and then blow on a hot trumpet for an hour and a half. :LOL:

On the other hand they could be africans. I won't be watching much more as long as the buzzing continues.

a little jar of ash, called cricket.

No it's not it's called 'the ashes'.

It WAS a play on words, as 'the ashes' seem to be the be all and end all of cricket, and the winner don't even get the prize to take home, because some dust is too valuable to transport...bah!

The football world cup isn't the origional either, and the current one isn't a cup at all.

Sponsored Links
Back