BYE-BYE KENNY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In the words of QUEEN,......Another one bites the dust :)

LMFAO. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So much for loyalty

A club in decline :!:

Sponsored Links
You beat me me to it, SC. Of course, I didn't succumb to the use of gratuitous smileys.

I think you are worried now

Fenway Sports Group will spend big now!

Guardiola, Mourhino, Rafa...........exciting times!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't want Mourinho, don't want Rafa back, can't see Guardiola coming. What's wrong with Martinez? He's done wonders at Wigan, and stuck to his principles.

Sponsored Links
Clutching at straws who wants to manage a second rate mid table team.????

Look at the 2 liverscum fans always going on about king kenny, he is the ONE and now the two faced barstewards are the first to put the knife in without a comment on him being mistreated and sacked after 1 YEAR! and he won a trophy albeit. S%%t one :unsure:

Typical Scousers cant trust em NO loyalty.....crap club

I'm really sorry to hear that, even though we've underachieved massively this season and made some pretty cr*p signings I'd have liked to see him given another season. :evil: :evil:
Now that the decision is made and the article talks of a choice between Benitez and Martinez I hope they go for Martinez.

Dhead :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Never reeled me in , personally I could not give a hoot but just wondering why a person from London supporting scumchester is so eager to tell the world that he has been sacked....looking at this and other posts you are really obsessed with them

Never reeled me in , personally I could not give a hoot but just wondering why a person from London supporting scumchester is so eager to tell the world that he has been sacked....looking at this and other posts you are really obsessed with them

And I care what a t*=t like you thinks?

You are clearly obssessed with me you follow what I say constantly why dont u just do one?

Who won more trophies this season.
Kenny or the scummy mancs?

Meanwhile spacetwat no doubt thinks second place is all that matters.

And I care what a t*=t like you thinks?

It's not just him though is it? Most people on here think you're a gobsh*te. :rolleyes:

when you are surrounded by racist ignorant morons....like you for instance that not suprising

@alumni shows what you know about football fella Liverscum would exchange UTDS seasons for theirs in a HEARTBEAT
why sack KK if it was good one?

Sponsored Links
Back