BYE-BYE KENNY

Sponsored Links
Forbes list doesn't mean a thing :LOL:

Does the list mention the record interest on debt they pay. Does it mention the huge debt the owners have placed on the club. . . Wake up Spacetwit ha ha

And if Liverpool are so rubbish and will not win anything for a long time like you said. . . Why do they have them as the 8th richest club. .Anything to do with they have the biggest kit deal in Europe and the biggest shirt sponsor in British history.

You still never answered my question

Mick McCarthy is your next manager

Why are Liverpool not the most hated club in the country, when they are more successful, have more money, worldwide fan support etc?

Looking forward to seeing space deluded's answer :LOL:

I have one, deluded or otherwise.

Teams with current sustained success invite begrudgery.

Liverpool had to deal with this when they were winning league titles and European Cups. Part of the disgraceful comments directed at fans and the club after the tragic events involving them were from resentment at their success

Man U are dealing with this now because they have won more PL than anyone else. That's the reason, in simple terms.

Also it is different now because in Liverpool's heyday, other teams were in with a shout of the title - but today we have had only 3 winners of the PL.

So the begrudgery is concentrated on fewer clubs.

Also a long term manager gathers up more gaffes and quotes over time about other teams etc, so fans remember this.

If Liverpool win 3 or 4 titles, then you willl see football fans begrudgery turn on Liverpool. It's a back handed compliment, and you'll have to take it as such when it happens - big number of fans don't really moan about unsuccessful teams.

Why are Liverpool not the most hated club in the country, when they are more successful, have more money, worldwide fan support etc?

Liverpool had to deal with this when they were winning league titles and European Cups. Part of the disgraceful comments directed at fans and the club after the tragic events involving them were from resentment at their success

Man U are dealing with this now because they have won more PL than anyone else. That's the reason, in simple terms.

Also it is different now because in Liverpool's heyday, other teams were in with a shout of the title - but today we have had only 3 winners of the PL.

Also a long term manager gathers up more gaffes and quotes over time about other teams etc, so fans remember this.

If Liverpool win 3 or 4 titles, then you willl see football fans begrudgery turn on Liverpool. It's a back handed compliment, and you'll have to take it as such when it happens - big number of fans don't really moan about unsuccessful teams.

Thats not true at all....When Liverpool where dominating, other fans did not hate them, more respected them...

What Liverpool didnt do, unlike United, is go around with the attitude that they can do what they want, the attitude that they have every right to win everything and they are above everyone else.

Regarding comments from fans after certain events, there where teams that where a lot worse than Liverpoool, in fact most teams made sick chants, Leeds probably the worst of the lot.

Its their attitude that makes people despise them, Liverpool never had that.

Sponsored Links

I disagree with that as I remember when Liverpool , Notts forest was running the show the hatred for utd appeared to be more intense then...I am neither a supporter of any of these clubs but as for respect I think Liverpool win by a mile, where I live in yorkshire and also when I have been holidaying over europe Liverpool have a very large support when on live in the pubs/clubs...and the hatred for man utd is obvious everywhere and this guy epitomizes why this is

When the Glalzers float off the shares i Asia you watch the dosh roll in son

The core business is rock solid and world leading in terms of money generated
just those plonks have saddled the debt on the club.

I disagree with that as I remember when Liverpool , Notts forest was running the show the hatred for utd appeared to be more intense then...I am neither a supporter of any of these clubs but as for respect I think Liverpool win by a mile, where I live in yorkshire and also when I have been holidaying over europe Liverpool have a very large support when on live in the pubs/clubs...and the hatred for man utd is obvious everywhere and this guy epitomizes why this is

who cares what a bunch of ingrate whippet s****ers think?

i mean really who cares? Manu are a GLOBAL club kid 330 million fans worldwide who cares what a bunch of brown ale supping morons think

who cares what a bunch of ingrate whippet s****ers think?

i mean really who cares? Manu are a GLOBAL club kid 330 million fans worldwide who cares what a bunch of brown ale supping morons think

I agree no one careswho cares what a bunch of ingrate whippet s****ers think?,also who cares what you think..I was talking about the general public and what they think .... but here we go again with the insults

Get back to your crime ridden ****hole ....years ago the streets of london was paved with gold..........now its blood,vomit,grease,needles....how can anyone live there

When the Glalzers float off the shares i Asia you watch the dosh roll in son

The core business is rock solid and world leading in terms of money generated
just those plonks have saddled the debt on the club.
In your dreams.

Get back to your crime ridden s***hole ....years ago the streets of london was paved with gold..........now its blood,vomit,grease,needles....how can anyone live there

Yeah its hell living in london where,: all the money is, where everyone comes for work inc smelly northerners,where nothing happens like the olympics,diamond jubilee, wembley
Where there's no history tower of london,buck house, houses of parliament etc. Best restaurants,best cinemas, where your house value goes up despite the recession,

You know nothing about the place stay in your northern hovel

quote....You know nothing about the place stay in your northern hovel

Over the last 20 years I have been to london about 10-12 times but not that I wanted to just because of my job and the best thing is the road out of there......I have and still go all over the uk and london is a cess pit..

You remind me of a guy down our pub who we call the wasp ....he tries to come and talk to anyone who listens to him but my god he is one boring idiot ............he is really annoying and wont go away ,hence the wasp nickname.......any relation?

There was obviously some of the usual envy of success of course, but when Liverpool were in their pomp, they would very often be applauded off the pitch at away grounds because of the quality of their football.

There is far more hatred of Man U than there ever was of Liverpool. If you wonder why just compare the character of that shy, humble man Bob Paisley with that of the arrogant manipulative Ferguson.

Sponsored Links
Back