BYE-BYE KENNY

quote....You know nothing about the place stay in your northern hovel

Over the last 20 years I have been to london about 10-12 times but not that I wanted to just because of my job and the best thing is the road out of there......I have and still go all over the uk and london is a cess pit..

You remind me of a guy down our pub who we call the wasp ....he tries to come and talk to anyone who listens to him but my god he is one boring idiot ............he is really annoying and wont go away ,hence the wasp nickname.......any relation?

You are talikng about yourself you silly moron, you follow me all over posting in MY threads you cant leave me alone no one asked for your dopey opinion so just do one unumpty.

I have never posted in a thread of yours or had any interest in OWT u had to say
Why do u keep commenting on mine?

You are the wasp u foool
Highest standard of living in the uk u still come here for money though you hypocrite

Sponsored Links
I have one, deluded or otherwise.

Teams with current sustained success invite begrudgery.

Liverpool had to deal with this when they were winning league titles and European Cups. Part of the disgraceful comments directed at fans and the club after the tragic events involving them were from resentment at their success

Man U are dealing with this now because they have won more PL than anyone else. That's the reason, in simple terms.

Also it is different now because in Liverpool's heyday, other teams were in with a shout of the title - but today we have had only 3 winners of the PL.

So the begrudgery is concentrated on fewer clubs.

Also a long term manager gathers up more gaffes and quotes over time about other teams etc, so fans remember this.

If Liverpool win 3 or 4 titles, then you willl see football fans begrudgery turn on Liverpool. It's a back handed compliment, and you'll have to take it as such when it happens - big number of fans don't really moan about unsuccessful teams.
It's a fair point but not quite accurate; Man U, Blackburn, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City=5 PL league title winning clubs. But that's being picky.
My main disagreement would be that Man United were hated when they were shyt as well as when they were successful. They are simply the most hated team regardless of success and judging by comments made by so called followers, it is not that difficult to understand why!

When the Glalzers float off the shares i Asia you watch the dosh roll in son

The core business is rock solid and world leading in terms of money generated
just those plonks have saddled the debt on the club.

You are so blind!!!!

Have you read yesterdays news about United's finances?

Manchester United are bracing themselves for a new supporter backlash after their latest accounts revealed they lost £71million to financial obligations imposed by owners the Glazers over the last nine months.

Put in simple terms, the money lost as United try to service debt levels that still stand at more than £420m is equivalent to £250,000 a day.

While United's accounts say gross debt has dropped by £61.2m from £484.5m to £423.3m - a 12.6 per cent reduction - this is countered by the club's cash reserves falling from £113m to £25.6m, a reduction of £87.4m.
In short, this means United are £26m worse off than 12 months ago.

United are in big trouble :LOL: :LOL:

Well lets face it liverscum are £35million down after buying donkey carroll :mrgreen:

You really think. Utd will go bust?if the glazers put it up for sale they would get offers of well over a billion for the club.

As for the whole liverpool great football argument utd have always been the club associated with superb attacking flamboyant football and if it werent for the munich aircrash would have likely won many more league and European titles

Sponsored Links
You really think. Utd will go bust?if the glazers put it up for sale they would get offers of well over a billion for the club.
All businesses are ultimately up for sale, given the right price.

Ask yourself why no bid in that region has ever been made..

They ain't got a pot to **** in.

They ain't got a pot to p**s in.

Been ****ing over the scousers for the last 20 years :mrgreen:

They ain't got a pot to p**s in.

Been p******g over the scousers for the last 20 years :mrgreen:
You carry on with your self denial.

Been p******g over the scousers for the last 20 years

And still playing catch up :LOL: :LOL:

You really think. Utd will go bust?if the glazers put it up for sale they would get offers of well over a billion for the club

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That comment really did give me a laugh for the day!!!!!

Who would pay over a billion for a club that has openly admitted they will make less money next year, have debts of almost £500m, paying millions in interest payments, and have not won anything this year........stop it with these silly comments :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

[
It's a fair point but not quite accurate; Man U, Blackburn, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City=5 PL league title winning clubs. But that's being picky.
My main disagreement would be that Man United were hated when they were shyt as well as when they were successful. They are simply the most hated team regardless of success and judging by comments made by so called followers, it is not that difficult to understand why!

Prentice , how are you?

Forgot about Blackburn!! Should have been crafty and said 'In the last 16 years' or something :D

Wasn't counting City at the time as they were not part of the equation in my context of looking back over the PL.We will probably see the same resentment to them that Chelsea have had , due to their wealth as much as success - even though a lot of fans would love that same access to money for their own club.

I don't recall ManUtd being universally hated in 70's 80's when they won the odd cup but no league. Obviously there were rivalries with Liverpool/Leeds/City but the ABU thing cam in with the PL as I recall. I do recall a lot of resentment/jealousy over Liverpool for other fans.

Regardless, think that spreading out the spoils dilutes the envy.Also long term managers gather resentment too.

Football culture is to a large degree based on 'hate' of varying degrees. Many fans can only define themselves by who they 'hate' rather than just being proud of thow they are. Sad, but there you go.

Prentice , how are you?
I am fine, thank you. Now Man U are back to there losing ways ;)
How the devil are you?
I have followed football since I was a wee boy and been to many games in those years. Home, away, friendlies and testies.
During those years Man Utd have been poor, very good and mediocre.
When going to watch the international games, you find out what other fans are thinking and believe me Man Utd were/are more hated than the police, estate agents and bankers! I have never known it be any different.

spacecat";p="2401051 said:
Clutching at straws who wants to manage a second rate mid table team.????

Look at the 2 liverscum fans always going on about king kenny, he is the ONE and now the two faced barstewards are the first to put the knife in without a comment on him being mistreated and sacked after 1 YEAR! and he won a trophy albeit. S%%t one :unsure:

Typical Scousers cant trust em NO loyalty.....crap club[/quot

Shut ya mouth. You ain't got a clue.

Well lets face it liverscum are £35million down after buying donkey carroll :mrgreen:

As for the whole liverpool great football argument utd have always been the club associated with superb attacking flamboyant football and if it werent for the munich aircrash would have likely won many more league and European titles

Your dreaming again toss pot. LFC 5 times Man **** utd wont win another one for 20 years there on there way down football is cycles ask rat boy! LFC are on the rise to domination again FACT u big tit

The drivel you come out with spacefatcat is just complete **** I have read some of your posts an you wanna get a grip of yourself lol ur the laughing stock just like ur fans get back to ya prawn sandwiches we know wat it'd fans are ****

LFC are on the rise to domination again FACT u big tit

Im laughing so hard I can barely stand up............FOOTBALL DOMINANATION 8th PLACE and the CARLING CUP!!!

Hee hee hoo hoo hee hee hoo

Cant attract a manager oh dear

You tell some good jokes no really

Sponsored Links
Back