BYE-BYE KENNY

And I care what a t*=t like you thinks?

It's not just him though is it? Most people on here think you're a gobsh*te. :rolleyes:

when you are surrounded by racist ignorant morons....like you for instance that not suprising

@alumni shows what you know about football fella Liverscum would exchange UTDS seasons for theirs in a HEARTBEAT
why sack KK if it was good one?
No, that's what plastic mancs would like to think.

Sponsored Links
Typical scumchester fan,lives nowhere near the ground,never goes the game,horrible attitude and everyone hates him and his club ...and bitterly jealous of any other club winning anything.......and they wonder why they are hated.....DOH!!!!!!

Typical scumchester fan,lives nowhere near the ground,never goes the game,horrible attitude and everyone hates him and his club ...and bitterly jealous of any other club winning anything.......and they wonder why they are hated.....DOH!!!!!!

are you still stalking me......get a life eejit

Sponsored Links

It puzzled me why sooey called you a DHEAD.....now I know
DHEAD from me too :D

It puzzled me why sooey called you a DHEAD.....now I know
DHEAD from me too :D

Oooh im really upset that Null and Void are ganging up on me :rolleyes:

He wasn't sacked because he was a crap manager, he was sacked because he was the scruffiest manager in the premiership.
Apologies for repeating this comment

He was sacked for p!ss poor results, simple! Even though he saved them two seasons ago when they were even shyter than this season.
They are after the suit from Barca, before Chelsea swoop in. Can't blame them really! Even though I would have give him another season, looking at some of the performances they played okay, just got unlucky!

Clutching at straws who wants to manage a second rate mid table team.????

Look at the 2 liverscum fans always going on about king kenny, he is the ONE and now the two faced barstewards are the first to put the knife in without a comment on him being mistreated and sacked after 1 YEAR! and he won a trophy albeit. S%%t one :unsure:

Typical Scousers cant trust em NO loyalty.....crap club

Show me a quote where I have said I wanted Kenny to be manager, I said he was wrong the choice from the start, he was ok to steady the ship, but Liverpool need a reliable quality manager.

Crap club.......i've not met a Manc Fan (sorry follower) who is so deluded.

Thats Spacetwit all over......

He is not a Manchester United fan, he is a follower. A fan supports the club financially, goes to the games when possible.....he just sits in his armchair watching MOTD thinking hes watching the best team in the world :LOL: :LOL:

I've got a question for Spacecat, which he will do his best to avoid!!!

United are the most hated club in the country........the fans say its because of their success and jealousy.

Why are Liverpool not the most hated club in the country, when they are more successful, have more money, worldwide fan support etc?

Looking forward to seeing space deluded's answer :LOL:

Rio Ferdinand 'gutted' at England Euro 2012 snub

Rio Ferdinand says he is "gutted" to have been left out of England's 23-man squad for Euro 2012.

The Manchester United defender, 33, was the most high-profile omission from manager Roy Hodgson's squad for the tournament in Ukraine and Poland.

Am I the only one not that shocked, the most overated player in the Premiership not going to the Euro's........grow up Rio, you just aint good enough :LOL:

Rio Ferdinand 'gutted' at England Euro 2012 snub

Rio Ferdinand says he is "gutted" to have been left out of England's 23-man squad for Euro 2012.

The Manchester United defender, 33, was the most high-profile omission from manager Roy Hodgson's squad for the tournament in Ukraine and Poland.

Am I the only one not that shocked, the most overated player in the Premiership not going to the Euro's........grow up Rio, you just aint good enough :LOL:

How many times had Rio lifted the premiership trophy vs Gerrard :mrgreen:

Manutd are currently the most valuable club in the world according to forbes 2012
worth 1.4bn
Global fan base 330 million

Liverscum are 8th and worth 385

get you're facts right chav

My mate's mother's boyfriend's dog's cousin's owner's budgie's brother's nan's owner's son's mate was on the same flight out to boston as Kenny last week. Also on that flight was Mick McCarthy.

Forbes list doesn't mean a thing :LOL:

Does the list mention the record interest on debt they pay. Does it mention the huge debt the owners have placed on the club. . . Wake up Spacetwit ha ha

And if Liverpool are so rubbish and will not win anything for a long time like you said. . . Why do they have them as the 8th richest club. .Anything to do with they have the biggest kit deal in Europe and the biggest shirt sponsor in British history.

You still never answered my question

Sponsored Links
Back