Can I use this site to find tradesmen?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Don't know if it's the etiquette, can't see an appropriate place, so asking here.
Ta :)

Sponsored Links
Don't know how this fell into the Wiki forum, thought I'd posted in 'Forum Info'...

Can't see I could do too much, being on London. Staffordshire's a long way off :)

I'm a General Building Contractor got a couple of jobs this month I need a plasterer, a plumber and a tiler.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
I posted a thread on this the other week as I thought it could be a useful tool to get work and for Customers to find a decent tradesman as they can sift through old posts.

It might be a way forward for the Website owners ???

They don't seem to be too involved/concerned with this website though.

Don't worry, I'm fully involved and very concerned. ;)

It would be a very useful feature.
Looking at other sites which are suppose to find tradesmen for you it’s really hard to tell which ones you can trust these days with so many cowboys and rogue traders out there.
I just want someone who can do the job well for what I class as value for money. I’ve had 6 quotes so far with over 100% difference between the cheapest and the most expensive. It’s so frustrating trying to get the right company / man for the job.

have a look at your local councils website and see if they do the buy with confidence scheme. Its run and vetted by trading standards and its not a case of the members paying to be on it, unlike certain other advertising schemes where they do sod all vetting and take a fortune of the companies that belong to it. (hardly likely to kick them of are they!)

Sponsored Links
Back