Can you imagine if Jeremy was PM now !!!!!!!

They had the Imperial man on the telly - under pressure he admitted well it's just a model.

And their report has been published so it can be examined. It is widely respected throughout the world by people who understand such things.

In both respects it is different from Buffoon's "let it rip and kill half a million" idea.

Has Buffoon said his scheme was based on a model? What were its goals and assumptions? Where is it?

Sponsored Links
And their report has been published so it can be examined. It is widely respected throughout the world by people who understand such things.

In both respects it is different from Buffoon's "let it rip and kill half a million" idea.

Has Buffoon said his scheme was based on a model? What were its goals and assumptions? Where is it?

These death cultists would defend the Government killing their first born so it would lower demand on resources.

Yes essentially it is. Amazing piece of work. It shows that if the virus is still about and they relax controls geee wizz we get another spike.

Sponsored Links
Corbyn and his advisers are vastly under rated and of course are ideal easy targets for the media as they are continuously fed by the opposition. Corbyn in particular has a problem - he has principles and strong beliefs in a number of areas. The labour party has also always had problems getting all MP's to agree with anything as well.

What they really got wrong though in the last election was not fully explaining the reasoning behind what they wanted to do or the benefits. Politicians generally never really do that anyway.

:) One really funny thing is that Corbyn's advisor just like Cummins wants to tear down the state and get it to work more effectively. Blair did manage to seriously reduce the number of people in one state department and there was also a lot of early retirement in local councils - not so keen on that one as we pay the pensions. Many PM's have wanted to do something about the State. The EU as well actually.

:) I'm politically agnostic but having seen various groups in power have come to conclusions a lot of which relate to stability.

One source came up with 30% of the people in a "room" but very few people. This is probably where the 2.4 others comes from - if that's what they are using.
The 2.4 number is taken from China and other nations. It's worth mentioning that it's not a single static value either, those models vary the R0 to take into account actions like hand washing, social distancing etc. As wel as for different people, be it age brackets, social activities or other factors.

<Rant>
I hate people saying 'its just a model' as if that means it's just a guess. Models help us build bridges, design planes, cars and mobile phones and let us send people into space. Hell they let us keep people alive when their rockets fail mid flight.

Unless you can literally see the future then models are the only chance of working out what the right actions are. Or shall we just pray the virus away instead.

/Rant

I'm politically agnostic but having seen various groups in power have come to conclusions a lot of which relate to stability.

I would say the UK has little in the way of democracy: the wealthy fund the Tory party machine and lobby it as well -so money influences policy. The policy is mainly to keep in power in order to ensure the wealthy retain their wealth. The right wing press collude as well -they also are Tory funders.

Labour have been taken over by the members so they are internally democratic but externally don't represent the voters.

until we get rid of FPTP nothing will change

I hate people saying 'its just a model' as if that means it's just a guess. Models help us build bridges, design planes, cars and mobile phones and let us send people into space. Hell they let us keep people alive when their rockets fail mid flight.

Yes based on known factors. I've actually generated some.

Sponsored Links
Back