CANCER

WDIK . There seems to one common denominator here ,namely you, what are you emiting.
my family are lucky as in only 1 person has ever had any form of cancer .That being my brother who had a bollo# off .
A few weeks later we where playing golf when he smacked a ball right out of bounds into the woods. Only to say that seems to be my problem just now i`m alwys losing balls

Sponsored Links
interesting, the disease that will not speak its name?

CANCER

LIVE WITH IT.

my late wife was diagnosed 11/09/2001 with three blood clots in her leg.

7 weeks later she was dead.

the worst type of cancer known.

we had been married 3 months.

remarried.

father dies of lung cancer same year.

next year, brother inlaw dies of cancer at 39, (1 of a long list who died after cleaning up at ground zero)

next year Im diagnosed with co-rectal cancer.

Im still here and getting well again. 3 years later.

there is no deffinative outcome.

:eek:

What's your nickname ... Lucky? :LOL:

Hope you stay well.

MW

What's your nickname ... Lucky?

Hope you stay well.

MW

possibley :confused:

athough I spent the day at the QMC, sitting as a medical guineapig, for a load of doctors wanting to become co-rectal surgeons.

possibley my surgeon is proud of his work?

some of them i wouldnt have let cut my lawn :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
I think cancer should be more openly talked about, people seem afraid to talk about it, many still refer to it as the big C they won't use the word cancer. People need to be made more aware that 1 in 3 will have cancer at some point in there life. Awareness of any possible symptoms is very important, it can be a silent killer, so the earlier its found the better, success rates with treatment are improving all the time, although some cancers are still proving very difficult to treat

my parents had a couple of gen stores in the 70s upwards with a microwave in each for pasties etc. never gave it a thought but my mother died at 54 from cancer 20 years ago and my father had lymph cancer within the last 10 years, thankfully he survived and is now 78 but gives food for thought on you theory on microwaves.

Time will tell with these things wms but from the start i never bought one and never will, but most of our food we buy from pubs etc... use them can we sue in the future no chance, yet they ban smoking in the pub its the same to me.

not quite the same the microwavs are not active outside the oven but of course as we dont know maybe 5 or 10% "contamination" stays with the food then perhaps it will make a difference

in my humble opinion theres nowt to worry about but hay give it 25 years then some thing may apear with the freedom of information act :cry:

Not scared to talk about it just don't know anyone personally who has got/had it except my dad who died from secondary cancer of the liver about 5 years ago and he was 78.
Hopefully they will find a cure in the not too distant future.

As for MW's any seal can leak after a period of time so I don't trust them. might be ok when new but rubber/silicone whatever perishes after a while especially if subjected to changing temperatures. look at the door seal on a washing machine or fridge.

just heard on the radio that jade goody as only a couple of months to live,and been told to put her affairs in order....Max clifford is her agent and wil be chasing a possible claim for medical neglegence...

It is very sad.
the fact She has chosen to reveal the utter horror of this disease, in a very public manner, may cause people to discuss the subject more openly.

Im not sure that was her intention.

If you want to see the true extent of number affected, just visit an oncology ward.

people are dying day and night all the time, they dont get publicity.

hoping it wont affect you, or your loved ones, is unrealistic.

people have to wake up, get to know what the symptoms are.

greater knowledge and early intervention, improve the chances of survival.

Sponsored Links
Back