Can't wait for my chlorinated, antibiotic and hormone fed meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Flour? Do you eat flour?

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of azodicarbonamide (ADA) in limited amounts for use as a whitening agent in cereal flour and as a dough conditioner in bread baking – it is also found in yoga mats and flip-flops.

The femmes in my house are all but veggies; one all but a vegan. When the poison meat comes, it'll push em over the edge, probably dragging me with them. So yeah, don't eat the meat.

The femmes in my house are all but veggies; one all but a vegan. When the poison meat comes, it'll push em over the edge, probably dragging me with them. So yeah, don't eat the meat.

Unfortunately it won't just be the meat.

That's ok, you can just eat sterile veggies that only get allowed to grow due to the specific insecticides that they have been GM'd to need...

Coming via a Brexit 'trade deal' very soon (y)

Even more reason not to eat it.
No more pies.

No more kebabs.

No more pizzas.

No more restaurant meals of any sort.

No more ready meals.

And if labelling requirements are relaxed, and producers/retailers choose not to voluntarily maintain them, no more meat at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back