Car crash... Set up!

how do these con men get insured if they have crashes almost every week, there should be something in the system that flags up these criminals.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
Why mention race at all then? You know Joe-90 is a passionate anti-racist.

how do these con men get insured if they have crashes almost every week, there should be something in the system that flags up these criminals.

Wotan

Ahh, but they'd then complain it was against their Human Rights to be refused insurance or to pay far more than others . ;) ;) ;) ;)

Can't win either way can we.

Sponsored Links
A member of my family works for the fraud department of a large firm of solicitors based in Manchester.

80+ of all the fraudulent claims are made by persons of a ASIAN back ground, if thats a racist statement then I'm a member of the KKK.

Why do we need to p###y foot around when having a chat :)

I never realised that another name for a cat was offensive :(

I worked for the DHSS when I left school. When people of varying nationalities came over including people claiming asylum when there papers had six different names on they would often claim the names where in the wrong order and would have their names changed on there claim forms. It was easily done no one batted an eyelid going back a few years so it can't be that easy still surely....

Back