Caroline Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So sad to read about her taking her own life. The likes of The Sun etc should hang their head in shame (whilst they are hurriedly deleting and rewriting hateful articles about her).
Small mention for David Walliams also putting the boot in at the award ceremonies.
She obviously had some issues but where were the people she needed.. very sad.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The press are the devil, sure, but Caroline isn't the only person they've been mean to and they didn't top themselves. She sounded a very unstable person.

She was due in court for attacking her boyfriend.
And it wasn't the only boyfriend she attacked.

Yes, she was due in court for assaulting her boyfriend but feck me, how many violent thugs and thieves are there out there that get a slap on the wrist for far worse? Typical of the CPS to take on a vulnerable woman instead of a phsyco 6ft man built like a brick outhouse. Always go for the easy ones, don’t they?

Sponsored Links
Yes, she was due in court for assaulting her boyfriend but feck me, how many violent thugs and thieves are there out there that get a slap on the wrist for far worse? Typical of the CPS to take on a vulnerable woman instead of a phsyco 6ft man built like a brick outhouse. Always go for the easy ones, don’t they?
The CPS tend to go for the cases that would win. It's mainly a money thing. I do agree though that it seemed a bit much, I think perhaps there's more to it that we will now never know.

Do we think the CPS should stop progressing cases of domestic violence?

Which cases of a 6ft "phsyco" battering someone have the CPS dropped?

Caroline Flackmis now the forth person connected to love island that has committed suicide.

This youth culture obsession for all things shallow is not so good for mental health.

I'm a bit baffled as to how a TV personality is an 'easy one'.

Because its high lighted in the media the jobsworth zealots amongst the authorities go over board.
To show they can do their job, to protect them selves.
So they can back stab another colleague later on when the schitt hits the fan.

An easy target for the authorities.
To show case their zealous pc authority.

I would think the likes of Cliff have the resources to employ the best legal eagles in the land, which to me would make him a risky "target" not to mention friends in high places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back