cells

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
200 terror cells in the UK, :eek: lets just say i'm glad i don't live in or near the capital, and don't wish to visit there not now not ever.
So good luck to anyone who live's there. I'm happy living in a place people would say where the fook is that.

Sponsored Links
Newcastle .. is airport there , ?

an so nearby will be a Police station , terror proof ...

if you want to know about detention centres , just google MI5 ..
on the links you can search an get lists of secure prisons ....be warned ..
DONT if you arent bothered about the Brit secret forces ,tagging you as a subversive ....go there ...

lists of secure prisons (UK FREE Info Act , which everyone should know )
direct link
I wont link it here , as it red flags it in North Yorthshire an admin will get a smacked bottom ...good an hard ..lol

Sponsored Links
markie said:
crafty1289 said:
Have property prices dropped in the capital at all?

Don't know don't care, not intrested. :LOL:
me neither actually! :LOL: since it has no impact on my life. Just thought it might make a talking point. One would expect those houses that got splattered with blood might be unsaleable! :confused:

It would only take one dirty/bio/chemical device detonated in London to crash the entire economy.
Who would buy a house there? Who would visit as a tourist? Large sections of the city would be closed down, which might include the banking system or Whitehall. Complete chaos - and into recession.

Moz said:
Newcastle .. is airport there , ?

an so nearby will be a Police station , terror proof ...

if you want to know about detention centres , just google MI5 ..
on the links you can search an get lists of secure prisons ....be warned ..
DONT if you arent bothered about the Brit secret forces ,tagging you as a subversive ....go there ...

lists of secure prisons (UK FREE Info Act , which everyone should know )
direct link
I wont link it here , as it red flags it in North Yorthshire an admin will get a smacked bottom ...good an hard ..lol

We all know there is an airport, how do you think Friddy Flintstone takes off. :LOL:

Many of the big banks and companies in the city have contingency plans for continuing business within an hour of any city shut down and have had for many years. The bank I worked at had a set up in Edinburgh, ready at a moments notice. Money makes sure it can keep making money.

crafty1289 said:
markie said:
crafty1289 said:

Don't know don't care, not intrested. :LOL:
me neither actually! :LOL: since it has no impact on my life. Just thought it might make a talking point. One would expect those houses that got splattered with blood might be unsaleable! :confused:

A bit of acid on the walls, good asnew. :LOL:

nelsy said:
Many of the big banks and companies in the city have contingency plans for continuing business within an hour of any city shut down and have had for many years. The bank I worked at had a set up in Edinburgh, ready at a moments notice. Money makes sure it can keep making money.

Unless they attack Bombay, I guess. :LOL:

nelsy said:

Don't some of the banks have set-ups off-shore too (like an oil rig) so business can continue in the liklihood of mainland ones being 'put out of action' ?

Making a deposit must be a laugh :eek: :LOL:

crafty1289 said:

Up 12% this year, comfortably outstripping any other region in the country.

London.... cesspool of mediocre crassness ,lol

I worked down there years ago an hated the yuppies there then ,

Moz said:
London.... cesspool of mediocre crassness ,lol

I worked down there years ago an hated the yuppies there then ,

Sort of pointless in a can't be ar5ed way then? :D

Sponsored Links
Back