Changing energy suppliers

Bit cheeky but... if anyone else fancies switching to Octopus, use my referral link please

...and we'll both get £50 (y)

I'll have some of that....

Sponsored Links
I've just compared that against my OVO and, mine is just a smidgen cheaper so, I'll stick.

It hasn't been plain sailing for me with OVO - I had a series of letters from them in quick succession, along these lines...

20230731_115323.jpg

...so I sent them a cheque for £0.00 :)

Sponsored Links
Well, thank you BG. Due to BG's pathetically poor accounting, irregular, and deleted bills - my account with them, despite them recently suggesting I should pay less each month (which I ignored), despite my account being in serious debit. I ended up owing them around £600. No great problem to pay it, but - it would have been nice to know they were about to grab it from my account in advance...

This month I've had Octopus take one initial payment of £165, then their regular £165, BG taking their regular £145, plus the £600 and all within a week. I keep a special account, just for the regular bills, which is now almost bare.

Do many suppliers let you pay bill owed every month rather that direct debit fixed amounts?

I’ve been with So Energy for quite a few years.

Can’t be bothered to switch, if I did Octopus would be top of my shortlist

Sponsored Links
Back