Chat GPT

Sponsored Links
More like even GPT is scared to make a Muslim joke.

Jewish are fair game it seems though. Imagine that, Roy chipping in!

Muslims often get special treatment. They're fanatical. Good job Monty Python didn't do " Life of Mohanmed". Someone's only gotta draw an image of their guy and they murder people. No other religion behaves like that. That's not racist, just fact.

You thought there may be an urban myth, but when asked what it was, you had no idea.
You conducted an experiment (why that one?) and your conclusion totally ignores your results.
You never explained why you conducted that experiment or what you hoped to achieve
And you think I'm prejuduiced? :rolleyes:
Filly posted it, I wanted to test if I got the same results, I didn't, I tried a bit harder and eventually found it was more willing to make jewish Jokes than Muslim Jokes. Until Filly posted it, I had no idea it would be more ready to tell jewish jokes than muslim jokes. Knowing how the tech works, it's no surprise.

Sponsored Links
If it appeared in a news article it's not a myth is it?
It's an attack by a right wing media source.
Your defence is like saying Ttrump's claim to have won the election is not a myth.
it's not a myth, it was a genuine claim. A nonsense and incorrect claim, but not a myth.
Motorbiking first suggetsed the 'attack' on Chat GPT was a myth, but he didn't know what the myth was. :rolleyes:
He suggested you might know. :ROFLMAO:

Now you're saying it wasn't a myth.

You two are all over the place on this one.
Do you need to confer? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
More like sillyboy, and motorbiking, who are known to be disingenuous, posted what they hoped would be the proof of their prejudice? :rolleyes:

Or maybe I could see through their total absence of logic.
What was your motivation for chipping in, other than trying to promote a non-existent myth, that no-one seems to know about? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Muslims often get special treatment.
They certainly do, they're treated with hatred, disrespect, prejudice, discrimination, and blamed for all the ills in this world.
Lately it's a considerable increase on the routine islamophobia that fills the media, this media especially.
Here's a typical example of it:
They're fanatical. .... Someone's only gotta draw an image of their guy and they murder people. No other religion behaves like that. That's not racist, just fact.
We could just as easily take an Oriental's view of Brits as smelly, unwashed, selfish, beer swigging layabouts.
Would that be a fair assessment?

Last edited:
Filly posted it, I wanted to test if I got the same results, I didn't, I tried a bit harder and eventually found it was more willing to make jewish Jokes than Muslim Jokes. Until Filly posted it, I had no idea it would be more ready to tell jewish jokes than muslim jokes. Knowing how the tech works, it's no surprise.
Yet your results do not support your conclusion.
Therefore it's obvious, you started with a conclusion, and worked it to make your results fit. :rolleyes:

More like sillyboy, and motorbiking, who are known to be disingenuous, posted what they hoped would be the proof of their prejudice? :rolleyes:

Or maybe I could see through their total absence of logic.
What was your motivation for chipping in, other than trying to promote a non-existent myth, that no-one seems to know about? :rolleyes:
Myth ? It’s well documented you hate the Jewish Roy.

We could just as easily take an Oriental's view of Brits as smelly, unwashed, selfish, beer swigging layabouts.
Would that be a fair assessment?

I would say for many it definitely is. Difference is they don't wet their pants and threaten to kill teachers when someone draws a sketch of their god or drops a bible.

Sponsored Links
Back