children

Sponsored Links
ha try a teenage girl, now they are a bloody nightmare.

17 year old, 4 year old both girls, and just found out we have another one on the way! :LOL:

well i aint have any more no sireeeeeeee,i done the hounrable thing,

I GOT HER DONE :LOL: as she had 3 cesarians it was advised that it was best not to have any more.

Sponsored Links

I kid you not.
And it doesn't end when they move out either!

They come round with their money troubles, (which become yours!), relationship problems, kids problems and how they can't control them, (now getting a taste of what you have been putting up with for all these years, :LOL: )

Endless phone calls late at night/early morning and you have to ring them back because they have been cut off for non-payment, (you didn't give them the money in time!)

Don't I paint a rosy picture!

rofl5.gif

rofl5.gif

rofl5.gif

My eldest, 21, lives next door with my granddaughter, a 3yr old, i feel so lucky to get her,AND my daughter next door too me, having girls ain't to bad, keep control, lot's of people can't do that

51NHVCDVHHL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Full set of Encyclopedia for sale. Have two TEENAGE children who know every @*"+ing thing. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Teenage daughters 19yr and 17 yrs of age, tears before bed time, woh is me,now i know why i work nights,but get to hear all the about it in the mornings.

3 all boys, murder.

same as m8,and yep i would agree with you.

Me too!!

3 all boys, not murder, just manslaughter - diminished responsibility.

funnily enough thats exactly what i was thinking,GLAD IT AINT JUST ME THEN
word of advice to any one else DO NOT HAVE 3 BOYS as much as i love em to bits by god its hard work when they all go off on one, :rolleyes:

Especially hard work when there's only 20 months between the lot of them :!: :eek:

I GOT HER DONE :LOL: as she had 3 cesarians it was advised that it was best not to have any more.

Same here, Ive got 3, all under 5!!
2 boys, 4yo & 20Mth old, 1 girl 4 mnths!

love em to bits most of the time, but cant get much done in evenings these days.

Sponsored Links
Back