children

Sponsored Links
only 4 for me, 27, 24 and 8 year old twins, missus now works as a childminder so there are another 3 under 2 yrs old in the house everyday :eek:

2 grown ups, (well, supposedly, ;) )
and 3 grandkids who keep me very active! :LOL:

I was under the impression my two had moved out but they spend so much time here they should pay rent! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
dont know for how much longer mind

Forever!

Believe me!

rofl5.gif

Just the two for me - one of each flavour - aged nearly 4 and 1yr old. Don't know how anyone copes with more than two - our first wasn't too bad but our latest addition drives us mad - mainly because she screams her way through most mealtimes!! Wouldn't be without either of them though!

I wouldn't say we wont have more, but just not for the foreseeable future!!

11 year old son, plus twin 15-year old step-sons...boy and do those two know how to step over the line.

Any more would be irresponsbile ;)

I have a Nigerian customer who has SIX aged from 16 to 3. They drive him mad and cost a fortune (£43,000 for air tickets for his family's latest UK/US holiday) and he can't stop because he's a left-footer and completely obedient to the Pope. No wonder he suffers with stress.

Two sprogs (á la profile pics), both boys, both as different as chalk and cheese, love 'em both to bits.

Sponsored Links
Back