CHINA drops 100 thousand paras into the uk

Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
kendor said:
Would they be here for the winkle picking?

T'was cockle picking grandad---your getting very forgetfull lately, you havent been at the sherry again have you? ;) :LOL:
A very early good morning to you, cockles, winkles they've all got sexual references :LOL:

And good morning to you---its a nice cold frosty sunny morning so i am going out with me camera--( gotta metal body Jim ) ;) by the way where is the old story teller?
what subjects you picking to shoot?

Sponsored Links
The Chinese don't need to invade.

Within a few years they will be the World's great industrial power.
They produce everything and we produce nothing.
The Middle East will come under Muslim control. Hamas are in bed with Iran and China are Irans's biggest oil buyer. Ergo, China will gain control of the World's oil.
As John Wayne once said, "When you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Well they've got the whole Western world by the balls. No need for invasion.

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
The Chinese don't need to invade.

Within a few years they will be the World's great industrial power.
They produce everything and we produce nothing.
The Middle East will come under Muslim control. Hamas are in bed with Iran and China are Irans's biggest oil buyer. Ergo, China will gain control of the World's oil.
As John Wayne once said, "When you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Well they've got the whole Western world by the balls. No need for invasion.

joe
The Chinese have been flooding the market with goods as far back as i can remember virtually everything (cheap) you bought when i was young had made in Hong Kong on it.

The Chinese have been flooding the market with goods as far back as i can remember virtually everything (cheap) you bought when i was young had made in Hong Kong on it.

Yes well it was pink in those days :LOL:

Definitley fight to protect my family. I dare say would die doing it, but better to die fighting for freedom than to die a prisoner.

no i just thought if that many were visiting then theyd need a lot of camera film.

100,000 paratroopers, now lets see the chinese IL-76MD can carry 190 troops so thats 526 aircraft needed, but theyve only got 44 at the moment and thats there biggest carrier so theyd need to do the job in 11 waves. (thats not taking into account the extra aircraft that would be needed for vehicles ammunition, supplies etc) Now as they only got a range of 4200 km and its 8258 km from bejing to london theyd need to stop over somewhere first. So someone else would have the problem first. (and thats assuming that no other nato countries air defences take a pop at them as they fly over their airspace)

So i think i probably make the first 8360 a cup of tea first whilst the home guard mopped them! :LOL:

China can't spare 100.000 paratroopers: who will be left there to control the democracy at home he? ;)

Couldld be usefull...think of all those stray dogs that will be got rid of!

ok from what i see written most of you are hypocrits

cant you say you would KILL to defend this coutnry

8000 paras armed to the teetth would take this country down let alone 100 k

what home guard YOU LOT :LOL: OH MY please dont say the ta most refused to go to iraq

we are doomed the uk is being taken over by the pc brigade

better red than dead ehh nahhh better dead than red

B.A.S would you kill ehh ill give you till the end of the day then ill make an assumption that you wouldnt fight to save your country ok

Slogger ive served my country in the military and the in the police, so dont tell me what i would and wouldnt do, i was running around in the sand in the first gulf war when you were probably down the pub or watching it all on tv.

if you think the armed services in this country couldnt deal with that number then you are on a different planet..............well now erm????

BAS who give them all house's, furniture a car (taxed) and force us to job share with them!

On a serious note....I would wilingly fight if it came to it..but for 'this country'...'the queen'.......NO WAY PEDRO!...id be fighting for my survival and the protection of my family...not because some power mad bent mp told me too

Sponsored Links
Back