China executes Briton over drugs

Except there may be a real case of mental disturbance then. Genuine Bipolar condition......the manic phase......full of their own importance and believing that they are special!

Like the RGI`s on Plumbing and Heating :?: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Are they related to the Part P sparkys on the electric forum??? :confused: :mrgreen: ;)

If this person was suffering Bipolar to that extent,

a)he should have been receiving treatment,

b) there should be some documentation about his condition and

c) the family should not have allowed him to travel unaccompanied. He could have been sectioned if necessary.

Sponsored Links
I have bi-polar sufferer's in my familly, so i think i know a little about it mate.

It was called Manic deppresion and now it isn't.

you have extreme mood swings but wether on a good turn or bad one you always know if someone is giving you a suitcase full of drugs .

so don't even try to justify this case, it's people like you tha THEY RELY ON TO GET "OUT OF JAIL" SO TO SPEAK.

I am genuinly curious regarding BP as a defence in this case. From what (little) research I have done, it doesn't seem to include complete and utter delusion which was the foundation for his defence.

Two of you here have experience of BP within your families, and yet have opposing views.

Bipolar or not, a 30 minute trial seems to be ok by some...

Unless of course it affects them...

But then of course it will never will do will it...;)

Don't plead innocent it won't wash unless youv got some sort of BP

You don't understand, he told me to say it and that it'll be alright and that my autobiography will be published and that I'll become rich and famous and finally be able to fly by using my powers..... :rolleyes:

it doesn't seem to include complete and utter delusion which was the foundation for his defence.

Well put. When you are caught for something surely it's normal to try and excuse it. It's perfectly understandable if someone else, in your defence, then tries to find a label that fits your excuse. But, hopefully, in the end, the justice system in any country will see through any attempt at "not guilty by way of unfit to stand trial"

What really annoys me most though is when the politicians feign abhorrence at other country's capital punishment but readily send many of our young soldiers to die in their cause! And then try to glean as much political sympathy by statements designed to rustle up support.

Sponsored Links
Back