China executes Briton over drugs

You don't understand, he told me to say it and that it'll be alright and that my autobiography will be published and that I'll become rich and famous and finally be able to fly by using my powers..... :rolleyes:

Take these vitamins there good for you, especially the ones that look like PROZAC :p

Sponsored Links
Take these vitamins there good for you, especially the ones that look like PROZAC :p

Luckily I've got a few thousand pills in a suitcase my new polish friends gave to me. I'm just on my way to terminal 2 to go to Saudi.

Sure they won't miss one

SAUDI :eek: you'll love over there, there very kind to people on medication they will have security gaurds with swords looking like they are trying to chop your head clean off but that's just their hospitality.

and they will make you a movie star :confused:

He's no loss to society.

Saying that, we will now have to put up with all the Guardianista/Amnesty International/bleeding heart/liberal/do-gooders being wheeled out to drone on about it in the media. :rolleyes:

I quite agree, further more, on a sectarian basis I fail to acknowledge a muslim as british.

Sponsored Links
the guy was caught with a suitcase full of drugs..
end of discussion.. case closed..

there is NO excuse for it with the possible exception of someone with a mental age of 5 years old.. but then they wouldn't be allowed out alone nevermind allowed to travel half way round the world..

he had the mental facilities to buy a ticket and get on the right plane so he has no excuse..

if I had my way, anyone caught at an airport with a large quantity of drugs would be taken out to the parking lot and shot then and there..

RH, I took no offence at any of your comments.

I was showing concern that some forum members have no objection to the way in which this case was handled by the Chinese. Making me wonder what other 'Communist totalitarian' ideals would they align themselves with?

I did not wish to give any impression that Bipolar condition is any small matter. However, I thank that if people are exploiting a condition as an excuse for behaviour, and the person does not suffer from that condition, then your outrage should be directed at those people.

My outrage can't possibly be directed in this instance as there is no evidence to suggest any exploitation of a condition as the bloke is dead. Had the Chinese given the guy a full assesment and found him to be trying it on then yes I would be outraged.

If he was mentally ill then the family should suffer the guilt for the rest of their lives for failing to look after him.

No they shouldn't, people with bi-polar disorder once assessed and managed, live relatively normal lives apart from the need to take regular medication. This guys own GP has said that his behaviour was out of character and that he was concerned that he had developed the condition in recent years.

It kinda has been said by simply agreeing with the actions of the Chinese Government, if this case be taken as an example then it appears that certain members of the forum think that people with mental illness are fair game, even if they have been exploited by criminals.

I quite agree, further more, on a sectarian basis I fail to acknowledge a muslim as british.
Ah, that most wonderful of british traits - the right to be a bigot... ;)

the guy was caught with a suitcase full of drugs..
end of discussion.. case closed..

there is NO excuse for it with the possible exception of someone with a mental age of 5 years old.. but then they wouldn't be allowed out alone nevermind allowed to travel half way round the world..

he had the mental facilities to buy a ticket and get on the right plane so he has no excuse..

if I had my way, anyone caught at an airport with a large quantity of drugs would be taken out to the parking lot and shot then and there..

不合作的方式 !

Still waiting to hear if you'd be able to understand the case against you..

So the Chinese did not assess him and he was not Bipolar when he left for his travels.

So what or who suggests that he was?? :?:

Just an aside

Did you know that the French constitution contains a "right" that foreigners have a right to be tried in their mother tongue.

Now that, IMHO, is a pinnacle to aspire to.

Sponsored Links
Back