city & guilds nvq2??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
We only employ foreigners now. Better work ethic IMO.

Yeah...that'll sort it... :rolleyes:

Is that not part of the problem, not the solution?

We've got unskilled british people sitting on their ar$es on the dole while other country men and women are coming here to do unskilled jobs.

Obviously foreign people in the building trade are skilled. Fine, when there's a shortage and a demand for their labour but since we've got skilled british people out of work, it doesn't make sense.

AND it's a one-way street. Who wants to or is likely to go and work in Poland or wherever? No f**ker.

It's great for employers since they can pay them less and they'll work any hours they're given but that's about it. Yes, they pay their taxes (altho can claim child benefit for children left in their home country, which is nuts, if you ask me) but apart from rent (usually split 8 ways) and food and a few other bits and bobs they send their wages home out of the country, weakening the economy.

I am NOT a racist (oh, many a racist has started a sentence with that!) or a xenophobe and am very far from what you'd call patriotic but it's all just crazy and doesn't make any sense.

AND it's a one-way street. Who wants to or is likely to go and work in Poland or wherever? No f**ker.

German economy seems to be doing well. Perhaps we should go there like Bomber and the lads did in the early 80s.

''keep a little here, just to keep you in beer. That's living alright!''

Sponsored Links
well a large salary in glasgow is peanuts to us down south.
only need to look at the housing conditions up glasgow like slums.

Yes, like most cities in the UK we have some social housing areas that are less than healthy, however, the second city of the Empire has some lovely houses and a very large middle class population.

Visit Glasgow & judge for yourself, lovely people & city.

well a large salary in glasgow is peanuts to us down south.
only need to look at the housing conditions up glasgow like slums.

Yes, like most cities in the UK we have some social housing areas that are less than healthy, however, the second city of the Empire has some lovely houses and a very large middle class population.

Visit Glasgow & judge for yourself, lovely people & city.

If your anything to go by Glasgow is full of Rab C Nesbitts and *******; you really are a deluded aren't you?

Fwiw glasgow is a good city you are just a very bad example of its residents. I'm sure you are the village idiot wherever you live.

Never, ever employed 'sausage rolls' etc.... We always found them a bit strange, must be their Catholic ways I guess.

You've never employed anyone, I doubt your even qualified in anything. You are however a second class bullshitter who travels around in an orange bus with the other *******.

Never, ever employed 'sausage rolls' etc.... We always found them a bit strange, must be their Catholic ways I guess.

You've never employed anyone, I doubt your even qualified in anything. You are however a second class bullshitter who travels around in an orange bus with the other *******.

C'mon dangermouse, you can abuse me as much as you like, water of a ducks back son. But please, don't abuse poor people that are born with a disability, that is very low!!

I'm sorry you were born with a mental disability Delta T/Dick Puller etc etc. The nhs has obviously let you down very badly.

I'm sorry you were born with a mental disability Delta T/Dick Puller etc etc. The nhs has obviously let you down very badly.

Fortunately I was not, but I know poor kids that were and I can assure you if you ever worked with them or took any time to help them, you would not abuse them as you do.

Perhaps a Mod can review your last few posts & consider your views.

Quality post :rolleyes:

mind you to hear dick lamenting the passing of formal apprenticeships is a bit like listenng to a catholic priest lamenting the disbanding of the church choir. :LOL:

JML502 & DeltaT could be same. ;)

Both seem quite threatened by Dangermouse's expertise and hide behind multiple identites by claiming other members have multiple identites.

JML502 has had me down as dangermouses brother / uncle. Quite bizarre. :eek: Maybe he has a drink problem?

I should expect that from a man who fits flat pack furniture together for a living I suppose. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back