Clocks go back Tonight

Sponsored Links
The queen has two thousand to sort out, i think as a taxpayer, we should chip in and get someone, or two, or three to help her. :evil:

well guess what numpty went round his mums house and adjusted the cookers timers and clocks that required a pair of steps to do,only to be told yesterday i put them foreward.WHAT A PRAT I AM. :D

Sponsored Links
The biggest obstacle to getting rid of clock changes is that in Scotland, it would not be light till later in the morning.

During WWII, they had double BST and such oddities.

One person I remember reading about, stopped playing tennis when light fell. It was 11pm!!

Timing was invented to call people to pray, as origional clocks didn't have a face, they were alarm clocks, to call people to pray

Thats not true.....The Egyptians invented the first timing device to split the day into seperate parts, this was about 3000 BC

So that they knew when to pray, perhaps? I think the Aztecs had alarm clocks before the Egyptians? Again, to tell them when to pray, or make sacrifices, whatever you want to call it.

Is anyone feeling a bit depressed with the early darkness?

I for one seem to be feeling down since the day clocks went back; don't seem to have any time in the day.

nope

I like the sunny mornings

Perhaps you should get up earlier :)

nope

I like the sunny mornings

Perhaps you should get up earlier :)

I do, and go to work. But then I need to work on my house which I'm going up, in the evenings. The darkness is very demoralizing.

Btw, sunny mornings???? Which country are you in. :p

Is anyone feeling a bit depressed with the early darkness?

I for one seem to be feeling down since the day clocks went back; don't seem to have any time in the day.

It's strange to look outside and it's already dark before 5.

Sponsored Links
Back