Common Sense at last.

Just the labour party.

Nothing like that in the Tory midst ?
Notch is an anti-Labour social bot. He's programmed to make stuff up in order to discredit Labour upon every given opportunity.

Notchbot can not help himself. Notchbot must respond negatively toward the Corbyn.

Sponsored Links
It seems to be acceptable in the Labour party under its current far left leadership.

Can somebody remind me, what was the name of the party that recruited and repeatedly promoted a nasty bully, who treated the young volunteers so badly that a suicide resulted?

It went on for years, being tolerated by the party.

The problem was raised without any help being offered, and a dossier was passed to the party chairman. No action.

After the shameful business became known to the public, a government minister was forced to resign.

Let me see now, does notch remember what party it was?

Ah, I remember now.

"Tory bullying inquiry finds 13 alleged victims of Mark Clarke"

"A long-awaited report into allegations of bullying within the Conservative party has identified 13 alleged victims of Mark Clarke, the so-called Tatler Tory, over a 20-month period, including six accusations of “sexually inappropriate behaviour”."

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...andal-finds-13-alleged-victims-of-mark-clarke

"Elliott Johnson: Young Conservative activist wrote of bullying a month before his suicide"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ying-a-month-before-his-suicide-a6741126.html

"Tory bullying scandal: Conservative Party chairman Lord Feldman 'handed dossier naming Mark Clarke' in 2010
Patrick Sullivan, who runs a Conservative think-tank, claimed complaints were raised as far back as 2008"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...d-dossier-naming-mark-clarke-in-a6765901.html

"The Conservative Party bullying scandal deepened tonight as allegations emerged that chairman Lord Feldman was handed a 20-page dossier making complaints about activists including Mark Clarke five years ago."

"Patrick Sullivan, who runs a Tory think-tank called Parliament Street, told BBC Two’s Newsnight programme that hard copies of the report were also handed to Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, then the party’s co-chair.

Mr Sullivan claimed that he and by Ben Howlett, now the MP for Bath, helped compile the document to tackle a wider “culture of bullying”.

“The dossier is not the only thing,” he told Newsnight. “There were complaints about Mark Clarke in 2008. So complaints about Mark Clarke had been something that Conservative Central Office have known about for a very long time.”

Silly notch.

"Grant Shapps has quit as international development minister amid claims he failed to act on allegations of bullying, Downing Street has said."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34952981

"Senior Tory Grant Shapps received payoff during bullying scandal
Former Conservative party co-chairman paid £8,000 after resigning over scandal which led to death of Elliott Johnson"

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ant-schapps-received-pay-off-bullying-scandal

Gosh, who could have seen that coming?

I wonder if the Party was as generous to the victims?

No.

Quite the reverse.

"Tatler Tory threatened to 'squash' activist Elliott Johnson 'like an ant' "

"Mark Clarke, the former Conservative parliamentary candidate nicknamed the Tatler Tory, pinned party activist Elliott Johnson to a chair and threatened to "squash" him "like an ant", an inquest heard.

Mr Clarke acted in an intimidating and "potentially criminal" manner toward young Conservative volunteers, the coroner was told, causing a female volunteer to have a nervous breakdown weeks before Johnson's death."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...inquest-into-death-of-party-activist-elliott/

What a surprise, eh?

A culture of bullying, assault and sexual harassment.

Sponsored Links
And members of the Labour Party are under criminal investigation for hate crime against Jews ?

What a surprise eh

Was stated on an interview with Cressida dick on radio 4 yesterday

The file of the alleged criminal act was handed to her at the LBC radio station some weeks ago :p

Disagree take it up with her and the BBC :p

Try listening to the radio now and again instead of shuffling around yet house in yer teddy bear onesy suit and hush puppies trawling the net for yer momentum propaganda :LOL:

No links from tranny

Just more of his "special interest" fantasies.

And members of the Labour Party are under criminal investigation for hate crime against Jews ?

What a surprise eh

The difference being it is under investigation, not yet proven who or how many are guilty, if any of course. Innocent until proven guilty etc.

Does that detract from the instances in the Tory party? Would others being guilty make any Tories less culpable ? 2 wrongs equals a right?

Dislike/like whichever paty you want, but keep your eyes and brain cells open.

What a surprise eh

Irony being the usual bunch on here were up in arms when someone was convicted of hate crimes for the Nazi dog salute but now are like the Pavlovian dogs salivating at the prospect of Labour members being accused of hate crimes.

:ROFLMAO:

Under the new definition of 'anti-semitism' everyone in the UK will be guilty of it at some point in their lives.
I don't like Bagels, that could be evidence that I could be sub consciously anti -semitic.

Does anyone know - seriously - what would constitute a "hate crime against Jews" (or any other group) that would not be a crime under existing laws?

If so, and if warranted, why is not a crime already? Why not just make that thing an offence?

If not, then the term is just meaningless propaganda.

Is admiring a mural depicting people with big noses a "hate crime" against Jews?
Indeed, do all Jews have big noses?

It appears you are not thinking correctly again if you equate that to my question.

The article does not refer to it as a "hate crime". It says they have been arrested on suspicion of a public order offence in connection with a model of Grenfell Tower being burned on a bonfire. No mention of "hate crime".

So, perhaps nothing to do with what I asked.
As usual you make no attempt to answer my specific question.

Do you think they should be jailed for a distasteful bonfire and video?
If so, the prisons are going to be full of stupid people soon.

Do you think that millions of other people should be arrested after last night for "hate crimes" against catholics?

Sponsored Links
Back