Could Russia hang on a bit till we get the right diversity to fight them

As i said, exceptions don't make the rule.
Cake baker males are probably more likely to be attracted to a career in hairdressing than the military.
I despair about some of the young men of today, they appear to have had all masculinity brainwashed out of them. I overhear conversations amongst them that are boilerplate BBC opinions- about Brexit, Trump, immigration etc. Overheard in a supermarket this morning, two of them discussing the gluten levels in various loaves. To paraphrase Simon and Garfunkel: Visions planted in their brains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I despair about some of the young men of today, they appear to have had all masculinity brainwashed out of them. I overhear conversations amongst them that are boilerplate BBC opinions- about Brexit, Trump, immigration etc. Overheard in a supermarket this morning, two of them discussing the gluten levels in various loaves. To paraphrase Simon and Garfunkel: Visions planted in their brains.
Confine yourself too your cabin if you go to centre parcs, you'll be better for the experience.

Comedy gone downhill these days. It was not in the slightest bit funny.

It wasn't meant to be funny :rolleyes: As they say ........ the truth hurts

The orator is (supposed) to be a comedian.

And it's only truth if you believe (supposed) comedians attempts at comedy.

Don't fret, Himmy. It was aimed at those who might just have a sense of humour.
It looks like sense of humour is very thin on the ground.
Either that or some believe what comedians tell them is the truth.

Which is it? Supposed comedy or deranged political reporting?

Did you make a donation for his comedic ranting?
If you've enjoyed this video, and you'd like to support my comedy, please do so here:

Personally, I liken his videos to the ones by Russell Kane (also a comedian) in which they often ridicule the totally woke times we are unfortunately living in.

Sponsored Links
Personally, I liken his videos to the ones by Russell Kane (also a comedian) in which they often ridicule the totally woke times we are unfortunately living in.
Ah bless.

"woke" = alert to injustice in society, especially racism.

That's what you enjoy seeing, the ridicule of being alert to injustice in society?
And you think being alert to injustice in society is 'unfortunate'?

What is the history of the word ‘woke’ and its modern uses?

The phrase originated from African American Vernacular English but has been gradually co-opted by right wing players to be used as an insult

Says it all really but right wing players needs more explanation. More the black shirt fascist variety as not all right wing leaning people are like that.

The other aspect is a nice crisp catch phrase. These things often catch on and people with political leanings are well aware of that and often use this technique. Very extensive use of this technique was used on Brexit - even that word itself. It is very effective.

Ah bless.

"woke" = alert to injustice in society, especially racism.

That's what you enjoy seeing, the ridicule of being alert to injustice in society?
And you think being alert to injustice in society is 'unfortunate'?

Yes, that's what I said :rolleyes:
That would suggest you prefer that all and any injustice in society is perpetuated.
Are you sure that is what you meant?

I think we are living in an unfortunate time of the woke brigade dominating the agenda in a lot of ways, the NHS being a prime example.

They are wasting a ridiculous amount of time and, more importantly, money on all this trans BS i.e. chest feeding, people who bleed etc.

The RAF story is just another example of positive discrimination in favour of the BAME/gays

I think we are living in an unfortunate time of the woke brigade dominating the agenda in a lot of ways, the NHS being a prime example.

nonsense

we are living in an era dominated by brexers and aged right-wing tories.

nonsense

If what you say were true, we wouldn't have all this BS infesting our lives

nonsense

If what you say were true, we wouldn't have all this BS infesting our lives
We do have some arguing that correcting injustice is BS.
And that trying to put right some of the problems in society is an infestation.
Maybe you think that the military should recruit only white males. That'll go a long way to stamp discrimination.

Exactly where is the injustice in saying 'breast feeding a baby' and 'women's/girl's periods'?

The RAF should be recruiting the best candidates and should absolutely not be rejecting white males in favour of women/minorities for no other reason than to meet diversity targets.

Exactly where is the injustice in saying 'breast feeding a baby' and 'women's/girl's periods'?

The RAF should be recruiting the best candidates and should absolutely not be rejecting white males in favour of women/minorities for no other reason than to meet diversity targets.
That's the whole point of the OP. The recruitment officer wasn't prepared to prioritise one ethnic group over another or at the expense of suitable Caucasians. If you're good enough, it shouldn't matter what your colour or creed is.

The other aspect is a nice crisp catch phrase. These things often catch on and people with political leanings are well aware of that and often use this technique. Very extensive use of this technique was used on Brexit - even that word itself. It is very effective.

Gammon?

Sponsored Links
Back