Credit To K Starmer For Going Live On Air & Stating He'd "Resign If Found Breaching...."

Sponsored Links
KS's deputy is now ranting the same ie will resign if found guilty - credit to her as well

:mrgreen:Surely taking a trick from the DUP might be a good idea - just refuse to take any part in the chamber. Don't even go in. They could still do the usual for their constituents and tweet any important aspects that crop up.

Saying he will resign if found to have broken rules is a deliberate ploy to put pressure on the police, Tony Blair did the same with the cash for honours scandal. The Met were advised that Blair would have to resign if questioned under caution, he never was.
He did as he was told and that's why he's still here . Starmer will do the same thing and follow orders. He is a member of the club and knows the rules

The police and politicians are both corrupt.
Perhaps he bribed them to tell him what they're going to do, so he could make his announcement.

Sponsored Links
My recollection is that rather a lot of club grounds changed fairly swiftly. You will need to think about that.
My recollection is quite different I'm sure the police apologised maybe I was dreaming

I think a part, maybe just a small part but a part nevertheless, of him is hoping to be found in breach so he can say 'BYE!' to the whole thing.

I remember early in my career when I was in very serious trouble with the boss 'cos I'd upset one of the long timers with a suggestion about how to do things differently. He said that if I apologised directly to her then the matter would be considered closed, I replied "No. My father raised me to never apologise when I've done nothing wrong".

Kier Starmer is basically saying he doesn't know if he's done anything wrong. For a barrister I find that particularly hard to accept.

Sponsored Links
Back