CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

david and julie said:
Why are some people quoting my comments out of all proportion?
Maybe you are not putting enough thought into your replies?

Sponsored Links
We could have our countries name in that list below, we could go the whole hog and adopt their ideals and principles their laws and human rights all those countries have the death penalty.

AFGHANISTAN, BANGLADESH, BELARUS, BOTSWANA, BURUNDI, CAMEROON, CHAD, CHINA, COMOROS, CONGO (Democratic Republic), CUBA, EGYPT, EQUATORIAL GUINEA, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, GABON, GHANA, GUATEMALA, GUINEA, GUYANA, INDIA, INDONESIA, IRAN, IRAQ, JORDAN, KAZAKSTAN, KOREA (North), KOREA (South), KUWAIT, KYRGYZSTAN, LAOS, LEBANON, LESOTHO, LIBYA, MALAWI, MALAYSIA, MONGOLIA, NIGERIA, OMAN, PAKISTAN, PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY, QATAR, RWANDA,SAUDI ARABIA, SIERRA LEONE, SINGAPORE, SOMALIA, SUDAN, SWAZILAND, SYRIA, TAIWAN, TAJIKISTAN, TANZANIA, THAILAND, UGANDA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, UZBEKISTAN, VIET NAM, YEMEN, ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE

More than half the countries in the world have now abolished the death penalty .

Richardp said:
We could have our countries name in that list below, we could go the whole hog and adopt their ideals and principles their laws and human rights all those countries have the death penalty.

AFGHANISTAN, BANGLADESH, BELARUS, BOTSWANA, BURUNDI, CAMEROON, CHAD, CHINA, COMOROS, CONGO (Democratic Republic), CUBA, EGYPT, EQUATORIAL GUINEA, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, GABON, GHANA, GUATEMALA, GUINEA, GUYANA, INDIA, INDONESIA, IRAN, IRAQ, JORDAN, KAZAKSTAN, KOREA (North), KOREA (South), KUWAIT, KYRGYZSTAN, LAOS, LEBANON, LESOTHO, LIBYA, MALAWI, MALAYSIA, MONGOLIA, NIGERIA, OMAN, PAKISTAN, PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY, QATAR, RWANDA,SAUDI ARABIA, SIERRA LEONE, SINGAPORE, SOMALIA, SUDAN, SWAZILAND, SYRIA, TAIWAN, TAJIKISTAN, TANZANIA, THAILAND, UGANDA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, UZBEKISTAN, VIET NAM, YEMEN, ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE

More than half the countries in the world have now abolished the death penalty .
and the death penalty seems to work very well as there never is any trouble in those countries! ;)

kendor
you are on a roll tonite lil lad, arent you !!

1st you troll my posts with flippant snide comments but dont have a go at david and julie posts with them too ...lol
as you aint worthy of licking their shoes let alone disrespecting them here .. :(

maybe you had too many sugary drinks today ..? lol

Sponsored Links
Ban-all-sheds said,
I'm not losing. If you think that failing to change your mind means I'm losing then the same applies to you, as you have failed equally to change mine.
I am not interested in or have I tried to change your mind. You are too pig hesded and arrogant for me to achieve that. However, you have lost the debate by your torrents of abuse aimed at anyone who has a different viewpoint to yours. Even the Mod had to delete a part of your post due to your uncivilised manners.

and starts getting nasty,

So I'm nasty, but you, who would like to torture, maim, and kill people, are not nasty?
Yes you are nasty, your are nasty to forum members who disagree with you. Please show me where I have said I personally want kill people, my advocating the return of DP, by the state doesn't make me a personally a killer.

MODERATOR, I strongly resent this members accusations which are contained in this quote.
who would like to torture, maim, and kill people
This is totally at odds with forum rules. You have already told him/her earlier about his/her treatment and personal abuse of other members, it is getting to the point where you can't speak because of this OTT behaviour.

I don't recall anyone having any problems with it really. This will be less of an issue now anyway as Julie is not very happy at being called a liar by a liar.

I'm not a liar. If you think I am, please tell me where I've said something that I know to be false in order to deceive.

You called me a killer, I have never killed anyone so this is a lie.

Moz said:
kendor
you are on a roll tonite lil lad, arent you !!

1st you troll my posts with flippant snide comments but dont have a go at david and julie posts with them too ...lol
as you aint worthy of licking their shoes let alone disrespecting them here .. :(

maybe you had too many sugary drinks today ..? lol
if i find that i need to comment on david and julies posts then i do, ask them if i have done so in the past.

not having a go at you in person moz just replying to your posts it's called debating not making snidey remarks as you put them, if that was the case then calling me a prick and a clown could be taken as snidey remarks instead of laughable as i take them from someone who seems to have an air of authority on the subject.

kendor said:
david and julie said:

Could you please broaden your comment to enable me to reply?

I don't know which replies you are referring to.

david and julie said:
kendor said:
david and julie said:

i was merely suggesting that the way you are typing the replies that get quoted out of proportion may be misleading others into so doing, that you are not being absolute in what you say and therefore it is being misinterpreted?

kendor said:
david and julie said:
kendor said:
david and julie said:

i was merely suggesting that the way you are typing the replies that get quoted out of proportion may be misleading others into so doing, that you are not being absolute in what you say and therefore it is being misinterpreted?

I have been called a killer, a torturer, uncivilised and a vigilante, I reckon being misinterpreted is the least of my problems, don't you?

kendor
I love a good thread with all manner of thoughts but I dont like the flippant /troll like manner you have on you tonight..especially the wolfpack attitude you an the other one had on the barrymore thread , debate dont bring the thread down with snidey comments I answered over there .. ok

david and julie said:
kendor said:
david and julie said:
kendor said:
david and julie said:

I have been called a killer, a torturer, uncivilised and a vigilante, I reckon being misinterpreted is the least of my problems, don't you?
don't know about those comments but was merely suggesting why you may have been misinterpreted before, perhaps you could elaborate on why you made the comment and show why you think they are quoting out of proportion? just trying to understand your worry over what's being said.

Moz said:
kendor
I love a good thread with all manner of thoughts but I dont like the flippant /troll like manner you have on you tonight..especially the wolfpack attitude you an the other one had on the barrymore thread , debate dont bring the thread down with snidey comments I answered over there .. ok
Moz what are you on about? sounds like it you that's hitting the juice tonight not me :LOL: BTW are you stalking me? :)

I'm not worried kendor. I know and respect your view, as you are not being abusive etc, I also understand you will read my comments with a slant towards your own thoughts, which is also fair enough. But the truth is I haven't advocated killing anyone and resent being called the above. Read the thread in full, with an open mind, and you will see what I mean.

david and julie said:
I'm not worried kendor. I know and respect your view, as you are not being abusive etc, I also understand you will read my comments with a slant towards your own thoughts, which is also fair enough. But the truth is I haven't advocated killing anyone and resent being called the above. Read the thread in full, with an open mind, and you will see what I mean.
fair enough, I have had myself called all manner of things in the past but wondered why people had got the wrong end of the stick about things i'd said and wonder sometimes if it's the way it was typed? that others could have misinterpreted the intention behind the words?

kendro
me .. stalking ..lol lol lol

your the snidey poster tonight ..

your like an hungry old seagull ...fa*king swooping on my posts ... gerrr offf with yer ..lol

Ill get a Kes an await your swoop ...get him boy ......

an if Im drunk .. Im so happy
an I dont make snidey comments .. like *Cough* some here tonight ..
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
david and julieL/B

sorry Pol Pot an Eva Bruan ..
I was only enticing you out of the lurking gallery .. lol ;)

Sponsored Links
Back